quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
While I hope so. At least for Tenika. I'd love to see that sweet girl in a nasty gangbang.

Could always offer both paths, one where we get to have her in the gangbang, one where she's more pure. Up to the dev, of course. But you know where my choice goes :).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I tried it, but I cant stand the look of the girls. Its a lot better than the first version with that alien, but they still do look kinda off to me. So good luck, but this is not for me :)

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I tried it, but I cant stand the look of the girls. Its a lot better than the first version with that alien, but they still do look kinda off to me. So good luck, but this is not for me :)
I feel you. Girls are kind of ugly and have weird proportions. Well the sisters are semi-ugly, Step-mom is pretty normal, but looks kind of young to be with Dad-Cena

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
me either. I low-key hate when there are a million Characters. I rather smaller casts so I can get to know them better.
My concern is more that there are so few games with decent male characters, which is one reason why I limit to playing FemProtag with a lesbian route. So far with the exception of Ryan, all the male characters have come across as creeps. And Dylan is a bully to boot. So antagonists to be overcome, and not characters that are good enough for the MC to be interested in fucking.

Whereas Jen is quirky and fun, and Tenika is sweet and adorable.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
My concern is more that there are so few games with decent male characters, which is one reason why I limit to playing FemProtag with a lesbian route. So far with the exception of Ryan, all the male characters have come across as creeps. And Dylan is a bully to boot. So antagonists to be overcome, and not characters that are good enough for the MC to be interested in fucking.

Whereas Jen is quirky and fun, and Tenika is sweet and adorable.
facts. I'm going straight lez

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I disagree that the girls are ugly. Inertia at first seemed a little odd looking but as I got used to it I realised she's just different to what I'm used to in these games. I've come to like her face quite a lot. Tenika is obviously beautiful. I hope you don't change them, or if you feel you have to that you don't change them much.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I disagree that the girls are ugly. Inertia at first seemed a little odd looking but as I got used to it I realised she's just different to what I'm used to in these games. I've come to like her face quite a lot. Tenika is obviously beautiful. I hope you don't change them, or if you feel you have to that you don't change them much.
sure their faces look better, but those bodies look so weird ...

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
No weirder than the standard "my tits are so big if I stood up in real life I'd topple forwards" model used in so many games, or the "my dick is the size of a baseball bat" MC.

(Sort of) jokes aside, they don't look weird to me. I'm not sure what people think is so weird looking about them (details might be helpful. Not just to me, but to the dev if they are planning on making changes.) I just scanned the preview pics again and in all but the photography session they look quite normal. That one could be explained by weird angles. Perhaps the render engine isn't good at that particular type of image. During game play there were no moments I can remember where I thought "that doesn't look right."

I'm not arguing against your perception of them. I'm trying to give the dev confirmation that not everyone wants the character looks to change. It's up to them whether they make changes and that's fine. As long as they aren't doing it because a couple of people wanted it. They need to look at the characters and decide for themselves are they happy with the look. There will probably always be someone who wants something about the look or personality or back story or whatever of a character to change.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
No weirder than the standard "my tits are so big if I stood up in real life I'd topple forwards" model used in so many games, or the "my dick is the size of a baseball bat" MC.

(Sort of) jokes aside, they don't look weird to me. I'm not sure what people think is so weird looking about them (details might be helpful. Not just to me, but to the dev if they are planning on making changes.) I just scanned the preview pics again and in all but the photography session they look quite normal. That one could be explained by weird angles. Perhaps the render engine isn't good at that particular type of image. During game play there were no moments I can remember where I thought "that doesn't look right."

I'm not arguing against your perception of them. I'm trying to give the dev confirmation that not everyone wants the character looks to change. It's up to them whether they make changes and that's fine. As long as they aren't doing it because a couple of people wanted it. They need to look at the characters and decide for themselves are they happy with the look. There will probably always be someone who wants something about the look or personality or back story or whatever of a character to change.
Imo, Her waist is too small and her rib cage is non-existent. Her torso puts me off. Face looks fine, but her features look a bit Childish to me.

873266_873154_reworked-mc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Imo, Her waist is too small and her rib cage is non-existent. Her torso puts me off. Face looks fine, but her features look a bit Childish to me.

One of My own Characters
If you want to share your own characters go to a different thread or make your own. Your opinion is fine but stop trying to hijack the thread with your own "creations". There would in fact, be a lot of people who don't like the look of your characters either (including myself). If the game or the characters isn't for you then great, don't play it? I'll let you know now that the characters will NOT be adjusted or changed to your liking ever, so you may have to go find yourself a new game to play.

On a side note, there will be 2 introductions to male characters in the next episode who arent your stereotypical creeps. For those of you who kept up to date, I had to re-render the game 3 times so I wasn't able to add their segments into the previous episode. Patience is key, give the game time to grow without jumping to conclusions.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
If you want to share your own characters go to a different thread or make your own. Your opinion is fine but stop trying to hijack the thread with your own "creations". There would in fact, be a lot of people who don't like the look of your characters either (including myself). If the game or the characters isn't for you then great, don't play it? I'll let you know now that the characters will NOT be adjusted or changed to your liking ever, so you may have to go find yourself a new game to play.

On a side note, there will be 2 introductions to male characters in the next episode who arent your stereotypical creeps. For those of you who kept up to date, I had to re-render the game 3 times so I wasn't able to add their segments into the previous episode. Patience is key, give the game time to grow without jumping to conclusions.
No one was tryna hijack you thread. I was just showing an example of what I meant by the waist looking too thin and the proportions looking off. If you wanna feel that way and think I'm tryna steal your thunder, do you buddy. Not my fault you don't know what people look like and had to change your game 3 times ...

Last edited:

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
No one was tryna hijack you thread. I was just showing an example of what I meant by the waist looking too thin and the proportions looking off. If you wanna feel that way and think I'm tryna steal your thunder, do you buddy. Not my fault you don't know what people look like and had to change your game 3 times ...
No one asked you to show an example of anything and you do realize this is a "game" correct? there is no rule whatsoever which states anything has to be realistic.

Bye.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I didn't see your character so can't comment (feel free to PM it to me if you're really interested in my opinion.)

Her waist may be a little narrower than you'd expect but, like pretty much almost every girl in every game she's an idealised image (just not your ideal). She looks way more realistic to me than all the super big breasted girls so common in games (but which almost don't exist in the real world, at least not with breasts that defy gravity and then still in relatively small numbers.) So much so that I didn't even notice how thin her waist was and I can still accept it as is because, again, idealised image in a game. As for the ribs, I was easily able to find pictures of real girls online who are slim and do not show ribs.

There's really no need to be insulting. You can express your dislike of the character models without such unnecessary additions.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I hope Inertia has pubic hair, shaved is so anti-climatic in 3D looks like the barbie doll
I guess we'll see about that. A dev who has been producing some amazing Daz characters into which he puts a lot of work said he's avoiding pubic hair because he doesn't like how it looks in Daz. And I have to say that on many characters where I've seen it it looks unnatural, like a pubic toupee. But in general, though I disagree on the lack of it making characters look like barbie dolls - probably because all barbie dolls have down there is a smooth blank surface - I don't have a problem with it being there. It's not exactly a body part on which I'm spending a lot of my viewing time.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I guess we'll see about that. A dev who has been producing some amazing Daz characters into which he puts a lot of work said he's avoiding pubic hair because he doesn't like how it looks in Daz. And I have to say that on many characters where I've seen it it looks unnatural, like a pubic toupee. But in general, though I disagree on the lack of it making characters look like barbie dolls - probably because all barbie dolls have down there is a smooth blank surface - I don't have a problem with it being there. It's not exactly a body part on which I'm spending a lot of my viewing time.
Yeah, Daz bush looks like a porcupine to me lol. Would be nice if there was a close trim for daz - not bald, but definitely not bush.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
PROGRESS REPORT
Progress of completion is:

Scriptwriting 40%
Coding 90%
Scenes 40%
Artwork 90%

- Added some scenes to the introduction to give you more of a background on the MC.
- Changed Jon interaction (intro).
- Re-worked the script
- Scene with Tenika + Jen
- First event with male MC
- *more to come

Apologies for the slowish timeframe I work a full-time job and my Pc isn't the greatest of speeds while trying to keep the render quality high. I'm currently working on some small animations for this next update and fulfilling custom render requests :)

Thanks,
Dob

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes