88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just a guess, but the facepalm is probably because of your misspelling and grammatical errors. It's really not that easy to decipher what you are trying to say. And I mean no disrespect by this. Just tryin to help. lol
They don't try to help. I take like an insult or rstist on who arn't navite english. So for me is like he or anyone else take toon insult who arn't white or wathare his skin or kind is.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
They don't try to help. I take like an insult or ratist of who arn't navite english. So for me is like you take toon insult who arn't white or wathare his skin or kind is.
See, the only thing I understood out of that is you take something as an insult. Not sure what to tell you, but I have no clue what all you're trying to say.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
See, the only thing I understood out of that is you take something as an insult. Not sure what to tell you, but I have no clue what all you're trying to say.
I say don't toke somoone dow who try his best in another langue. The face place can't help or whater the don't undarstand. I gues you understood what I mean.

Reactions: FookU2

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
PROGRESS AS OF 30/10/2020

Scriptwriting 100%
Coding 95%
Scenes 90%
Artwork 90%

- Revamped MC character.
- Revamped Marty character (possible name change).
- Reworked Tenika.
- New Photoshoot Location scene. Re composited 100+ frames (didn't like the brick theme with windows)
- Rerendered 300+ scenes
- Added 100+ new scenes for v0.15
- Added an extra 50 scenes for v0.15

Aiming to release Sunday/Monday after testing

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Thanks,
Dob

PS: Yoga time :) yoga-time.jpg

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I'm absolutely pissed off.. I've never experienced anything like this and at such an important time.

My hard drive crashed but I managed to retrieve most files and the rendered images.
The only thing is they won't show up on any program (I think they're corrupted) but they still have the previous filesize so I assume there's info still available on them?

I've linked the first 9 corrupted images, if anyone wanted to try look or fix any of them it would be greatly appreciated. I've got the rest of them on my hard drive but if it's doable it can literally save my game and another 2-4 weeks of work.

Such a pain in the ass but hey I guess shit happens..
My fault for not backing the game up, I know for next time.
Either way, I'm still committed to re-rendering it all it's just disheartening knowing how much time and effort was put into this.

Thank you,
Dob

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry to hear about your problem but I think your files are shot. I tried photoshop - paintnet - gimp2 - and XnConvert and none of them could load a file.

Pity that Tenika got reworked if you were worried about patreon you could of just added them in with a patch.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Sorry to hear about your problem but I think your files are shot. I tried photoshop - paintnet - gimp2 - and XnConvert and none of them could load a file.

Pity that Tenika got reworked if you were worried about patreon you could of just added them in with a patch.
She still looks very much the same just a smaller head and retouching.

Thanks for trying :(

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Thanks guys, it really means a lot.

I have restarted now (for the 3rd time) and am rendering overnight using the render queue for quicker batching.

It's really disheartening but I know I'm better than this and can push through the BS that happened.
The supporters and game mean a lot to me so I'm going hard at it again even though a lot of time was wasted.
I mean hey at least it happened on the first released not halfway through game completion.

Itll be about a week or so till release,

Thank you for your patience and help, Ive got work to do.
Dob

Reactions: BaasB

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
PROGRESS AS OF 04/11/2020 AFTER HARDRIVE CRASH

Scriptwriting 100%
Coding 95%
Scenes 50%
Artwork 100%

- Revamped MC character.
- Revamped Marty character (possible name change).
- Reworked Tenika.
- New Photoshoot Location scene. Re composited 100+ frames (didn't like the brick theme with windows)
- Rerendered 300+ scenes
- Added 150+ new scenes for v0.15

This is legit the 3rd time I've had to re-render everything. It's been really annoying and quite tedious but I hope those who are interested can appreciate the dedication. I've backed up all my shit twice so we don't run into any more issues.

Hope everyone is having a great week, thank you for being patient,
Dob

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
PROGRESS AS OF 09/11/2020 AFTER HARDRIVE CRASH

Scriptwriting 100%
Coding 90%
Scenes 80%
Artwork 100%

- Added to the script to make more sense of the story.
- Revamped MC character.
- Revamped Marty's character (possible name change).
- Reworked Tenika. (similar appearance)
- Rerendered 400+ scenes
- Added 150+ new scenes for v0.15

Annoyed at what happened but we live and we learn. Finalizing the game and it should be up within a few days

Hope everyone is having a great week, thank you for being patient,
Dob

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What is the nature of the ntr content in this game?

Also, reading about so many family members, is there any incest in this game (mc/sister, mc/adoptive brother, mc/father) or is anything planned?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
What is the nature of the ntr content in this game?

Also, reading about so many family members, is there any incest in this game (mc/sister, mc/adoptive brother, mc/father) or is anything planned?

Thanks in advance.
You'll just have to wait to find out :) but it'll involve letting the MC do things that people usually wouldn't. It's totally avoidable for those who don't enjoy it.

Regarding incest, if there's enough interest it can be done. That will require voting, a patch, and also player enthusiasm.

Thanks,
Dob

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes