Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
UPDATE AS OF 18/10/2020

Scriptwriting 95%
Coding 75%
Scenes 50%
Artwork 50%

Been working hard to re-render all images needed and also adding in 100+ renders for a new scene.

Thanks,
Dob

Reactions: lyric123

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
UPDATE AS OF 18/10/2020

Scriptwriting 95%
Coding 75%
Scenes 50%
Artwork 50%

Been working hard to re-render all images needed and also adding in 100+ renders for a new scene.

Thanks,
Dob
Do you have to do a storyboard layout like a cinematographer.
I could code one pretty easy but coming up with creative original scenes would take some talent.
To come up with something interesting, original, and captivating is tough. I'm waiting on inspiration.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Do you have to do a storyboard layout like a cinematographer.
I could code one pretty easy but coming up with creative original scenes would take some talent.
To come up with something interesting, original, and captivating is tough. I'm waiting on inspiration.
I used to do a lot of freelance photography/videography in my spare time. I also create a lot of different sorts of entertainment media but I won't really go into detail about that.

^ This helps me think of ideas in my head and develop them into a scene that I find quite easy to do based on what I previously used to do as work. I also write a lot of things down but once a script is set I can set the scene.

Regarding a storyboard, I currently do have one but I need to update it as a lot of my ideas are in my head or written down in note form.

Thanks,
Dob

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Wow, what a change - this is a huge improvement! Now she has the face of an angel and (still) a killer body. Kudos on the new MC look! (Now I'm not sure whether I should immediately hug or f.ck her...)

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
PROGRESS AS OF 21/10/2020

I don't have any patrons to update this too and there's still much to be done but for those of you who are interested, this is where we're at with the new version.

Scriptwriting 100%
Coding 85%
Scenes 60%
Artwork 60%

- New MC character
- New Marty character (possible name change)
- Reworked Tenika
- New Photoshoot Location scene. Re composited 100+ frames (didn't like the brick theme with windows)
- Rerendered 250+ scenes
- Added 100+ new scenes for v0.15

I'm aiming for release in 1-2 weeks, I'm not trying to rush this but I am trying to deliver it at a suitable timeframe/quality ratio given my computer specs and real-life duties.

I've been nonstop working on this because personally as a creator I messed up v0.10 and I take full responsibility for that, hopefully, I can redeem myself.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Thanks,
Dob

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lmao Jesus Christ, I didn't think her face was that bad xD.
She will be receiving a touchup/makeover in the next episode anyway which players can vote on so people are happier.
Body aesthetics not so much but I'll do some minor adjustments where needed.
Besides teasing her alien-like features is there actually any constructive criticism?

Thanks,
Dob.
Overall, I thought it was a pretty good start to what could turn out to be a great game. But, her face IS the constructive criticism. lol..but judging from the pic posted above, looks like it's coming along nicely.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
PROGRESS AS OF 27/10/2020

Scriptwriting 100%
Coding 90%
Scenes 80%
Artwork 90%

- New MC character
- New Marty character (possible name change)
- Reworked Tenika
- New Photoshoot Location scene. Re composited 100+ frames (didn't like the brick theme with windows)
- Rerendered 250+ scenes
- Added 100+ new scenes for v0.15

Been a bit of a delay as I've changed a few different scenes around.
I'm hoping to launch the new update this weekend.

Thanks for your patience

Hope everyone is having a great week.

awwwwwww.jpg

Thanks,
Dob

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Iyric123
I talkad about the hod MC FC not this one. Ask befor give facepalm you dummy. I like that one over the last one.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I don't know how you pulled it off, but i went from thinking "nope" when looking at her face, to thinking "damn, this might be one of the most beautiful character models i've ever seen"...

When i first learned about her change i naturally expected an improvement. But i think you pretty much shattered everyone's expectations and then some, amazingly well done if you ask me. I applaud you sir, keep up the good work!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Iyric123
I talkad about the hod MC FC not this one. Ask befor give facepalm you dummy. I like that one over the last one.
Just a guess, but the facepalm is probably because of your misspelling and grammatical errors. It's really not that easy to decipher what you are trying to say. And I mean no disrespect by this. Just tryin to help. lol

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes