darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Lmao Jesus Christ, I didn't think her face was that bad xD.
She will be receiving a touchup/makeover in the next episode anyway which players can vote on so people are happier.
Body aesthetics not so much but I'll do some minor adjustments where needed.
Besides teasing her alien-like features is there actually any constructive criticism?

Thanks,
Dob.
It's not only the face. The main problem is that her head size is far too big.

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
Lmao Jesus Christ, I didn't think her face was that bad xD.
She will be receiving a touchup/makeover in the next episode anyway which players can vote on so people are happier.
Body aesthetics not so much but I'll do some minor adjustments where needed.
Besides teasing her alien-like features is there actually any constructive criticism?

Thanks,
Dob.
Hey, I think it was mentioned the head is too large and too wide. The top half reminds me of the head of a baby. The cheekbones look like they were enlarged too much, hence the "Concentration Camp Survivor" look (IMO). No brow ridge and the nose looks too small to breath through and the eyes are too far apart, and too small.

The mouth seems normal.

I can understand the desire to have a protagonist that does not look like every other Daz model in hundreds of other games. For example, I think the same model is in "My summer with Mia" and "Lewd Island" . For some games all of the characters look like they are related, even though they are not in the story, and perhaps that is the effect of preference of an ideal, or looking at the characters too long. Perhaps after staring at it too long in development and tweaking it too much, your perspective was skewed.

I suggest that a normal model of any type would be more appealing, and would be a good starting point. Not all protagonists have to be HOT, perfectionistic dreams of womanlyness to be endearing. Look at "Light of my Life" for example, those ladies are attractive, but not in a supermodel kinda way, but are way more memorable. Also, a lot of supermodels would look average, if you were to spot them on the street with no makeup.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Protagonist face certainly has a special zest to it...
Also is this done, seeing as it's 1.0?
So, did the operative system on your computer get state as completed at version 1.0?

The assumptions that a game, program etc is complete at version 1.0 is frankly silly.... What is more worrying, seeing creators try to jam their updates into version numbers to make a version 1.0 will mean completed. I guess it's a way to appease users that frankly doesn't know any better.. idk...

Version numbers is little else than iterations between updates to tell them apart. A lot of times software/games goes through a lot of version iterations inhouse before even get released to the public/end user. If you have steam and some games installed, just browse through their version numbers, and you will see a wide variety of ways version numbers is used.

Reactions: Alfius

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There could be if people vote on it in future updates :)
I like games where the creation is based on the "vision/work" of the creator and not based on polls from users. The chance of get a hodgepodge of a mess is just... . It's like start shoot a movie without a script and make it up as you go along. I believe there is enough games around here that train wrecked due to such.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I am not sure if the center girl is rendered like that intentionally or not. Because other characters look quite cool. I don't know the story you planned for this game but i would re-render her if i were you.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes