LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I just see that there is a new game with female MC and decide to check it,but after see how the MC look i think i will pass this one except if the developer decide to change her! That girl which is suppose to be the MC,right now it looks like a 10 or 12 year girl - very small,very tiny,with a really bad face and even in one thing she doesn't look like at least 18 year adult sexy girl (what about if she was even 20 to 25 - the most sexiest year for a girl)! I suggest that she need to be more higher,with a normal or curvy body,big tits and at least average ass (of course for me and some other people will be even better if she has very big tits and huge ass,since we all like different kind of things,but i just decide to describe the one who will satisfy most of the people :) but it will be good if in future there is a option or choice whith which you can decide if you want the MC to has and make her tits and ass even bigger :D)

For now i will pass this one,but i will wait to see if the MC look is changed in the next update and then may be i will change my mind and decide to play it! Have a nice a day! :)

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Wow, there's a lot of jerks in here! Sorry your first day at work as a dev had to be so shitty. Ignore the people who think being rude and unfiltered is funny and focus on those who are trying to help, like Stevie's reply.

I'm interested in your game. I was immediately drawn to the cast of characters and the female MC. I see lots of ways for her to get lewded. Hoping to see more of it, so keep your head up and carry on.

I do agree that the MC's face needs some work, primarily in the proportions. She looks a little bit like a victim of Down's Syndrome, where the forehead is disproportionately large compared to the features, and the head overall is a bit large for the body, especially as shown in the bikini pose. While planning the scene and morphing the model, maybe you can zoom out to get fuller perspective or add another stock model or two so you can compare her head to theirs - then delete them before rendering.

Another suggestion: you have indicated that the game will develop as patrons vote. That's fine, but I suggest that you have a core plan overall for the game, one based on what you like to create. It's easy to let the patrons influence your game to the point where you're not making something you enjoy, and your motivation and your art will suffer from it.

For instance, if you plan for this to be a BBC game, but instead the patrons keep voting for content between MC and her father and brother, you'll find yourself making an incest game. If that's not your bag, you'll soon lose interest in it. So make sure you have a plan for the game and provide voting options that align with that plan.

Anyway, wish you luck and looking forward to further releases!
Calls other people jerks for disliking the MC's face.
Goes on to say she looks like she has Down's syndrome.

Caryland

May 23, 2020
Your renders in your previews look nice, good lighting. As far as the girls face is concerned... I think maybe that everything is just a little squished towards the bottom of her face? Could also be the that the shape of her face, her chin, is very hard and pointy, maybe masculine looking? Don't be discouraged by what people say on here, she can be fixed and saved.

I think that's why people have mentioned the alien comment because there's just something about her face that doesn't seem human. This is a problem you can run into when creating human characters in animation. If there is something off about the face, in anyway, it's very strange for us to look at. In the same way it's so easy for us, as humans, to notice faces in anything from clouds to cheese. We are built to recognize faces, so when you make one that has odd proportions, which is what I believe your problem is in this case, it triggers confusion in our minds.

As I said I think you could save her by balancing out her facial proportions better. I wish you luck!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I agree she needs a rebuild. The rest is ok. Too much macho though. I dont think I will be looking for any updates. Bye.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried the game anyway - and actually it's not so bad, and the render quality itself is ok. And funnily enough I (almost) got used to the oversized head of the MC. Nevertheless, the mix of cartoon characters (MC, partly the sister) and the mostly realistic others is still a bit strange.

Hence my recommendation to at least rework the MC a bit. In my opinion it does not have to be a completely new model, maybe the existing one can be adapted a little bit.
Anyway, good luck with your project.

A

articuno0123

Hey, I think it was mentioned the head is too large and too wide. The top half reminds me of the head of a baby. The cheekbones look like they were enlarged too much, hence the "Concentration Camp Survivor" look (IMO). No brow ridge and the nose looks too small to breath through and the eyes are too far apart, and too small.

The mouth seems normal.

I can understand the desire to have a protagonist that does not look like every other Daz model in hundreds of other games. For example, I think the same model is in "My summer with Mia" and "Lewd Island" . For some games all of the characters look like they are related, even though they are not in the story, and perhaps that is the effect of preference of an ideal, or looking at the characters too long. Perhaps after staring at it too long in development and tweaking it too much, your perspective was skewed.

I suggest that a normal model of any type would be more appealing, and would be a good starting point. Not all protagonists have to be HOT, perfectionistic dreams of womanlyness to be endearing. Look at "Light of my Life" for example, those ladies are attractive, but not in a supermodel kinda way, but are way more memorable. Also, a lot of supermodels would look average, if you were to spot them on the street with no makeup.

Just my opinion.
One thing is copy every DAZ Model out there, another one is create an Alien face or nothing from this world at least. DEV should rework the whole face for sure

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
The renders look pretty good, but I agree that MC face is an issue. It looks terribly unnatural. I don't know anything about Daz, and I appreciate the desire to make a unique character, but I'd suggest sticking with more subtle morphs to allow the character to look more natural. As it looks now like she's the victim of a plastic surgery addiction.

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
So after some rough feedback, I've decided I'm going to be changing the full look of the protagonist.
This will be a timely process as ill have to re-render a lot of images but that's okay I think it'll be worth it and save the game in the long run.

Although there was some constructive criticism that I appreciate, there were also a lot of trolls who don't understand the creative process and that's totally okay. Hopefully, the people who do have an interest stick around because there aren't too many female protagonist games that try to fulfill most people's desires with personal choice.

You also have to understand I've only been using Daz and renpy for about 2 months so besides her "alien-looking" head I'm pretty happy with the progress thus far (I've still got a lot to learn). For those of you being kind and showing support, thankyou. For those of you not, keep on fapping to some other VN's until I return with some freshness.

I will keep posting here for some feedback regarding her facial aesthetics so I don't make the same mistake again.

Thanks
- Dob

Good luck, but I would advise you not to obsess about the critical feedback to the point where you hesitate to publish your revised project. Some devs publish a story or art that gets criticized even less than yours did, and they hem and haw over this and don't put anything out for months and months. Which is a shame as they are now too sensitive, and don't let the creativity that made their story so cool, flow through..

Just My Opinion... Keep at it.

TreeFriend

May 20, 2020
You also have to understand I've only been using Daz and renpy for about 2 months so besides her "alien-looking" head I'm pretty happy with the progress thus far (I've still got a lot to learn). For those of you being kind and showing support, thankyou. For those of you not, keep on fapping to some other VN's until I return with some freshness.
Well for just 2 months with Daz It looks good, especially lighting and the environment is done well

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well it is nice to see that Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon is still working

Lovely wee body on the MC, but I cannot for the life of me understand why the Dev chose that face... sorry but as is I just cant get into this

• Haha
Reactions: Violet Kitten

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't think its the right path to completly let your patrons decide the content of a game, its your story to tell not theirs, but thats your choice to make.

When it comes to the renders, besides what was already mentioned about the look of the MC, they have a lot of noise in them so either render them longer or at least use a denoiser.

What i also don't understand is why people still do 720p renders, but thats up to the dev himself.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes