Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
So after some rough feedback, I've decided I'm going to be changing the full look of the protagonist.
This will be a timely process as ill have to re-render a lot of images but that's okay I think it'll be worth it and save the game in the long run.

Although there was some constructive criticism that I appreciate, there were also a lot of trolls who don't understand the creative process and that's totally okay. Hopefully, the people who do have an interest stick around because there aren't too many female protagonist games that try to fulfill most people's desires with personal choice.

You also have to understand I've only been using Daz and renpy for about 2 months so besides her "alien-looking" head I'm pretty happy with the progress thus far (I've still got a lot to learn). For those of you being kind and showing support, thankyou. For those of you not, keep on fapping to some other VN's until I return with some freshness.

I will keep posting here for some feedback regarding her facial aesthetics so I don't make the same mistake again.

Thanks
- Dob
You should definitely improve your character if you want a good number of people to enjoy your game. I dunno about other people, but I support your project, and hope you will improve it further. I could say she looks good, and you are doing well, but then it's a lie. Keep lying to you will not help you at all to make your game better. of course trolls are bad, they don't want to help you, but not all who criticize are trolls.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So after some rough feedback, I've decided I'm going to be changing the full look of the protagonist.
This will be a timely process as ill have to re-render a lot of images but that's okay I think it'll be worth it and save the game in the long run.

Although there was some constructive criticism that I appreciate, there were also a lot of trolls who don't understand the creative process and that's totally okay. Hopefully, the people who do have an interest stick around because there aren't too many female protagonist games that try to fulfill most people's desires with personal choice.

You also have to understand I've only been using Daz and renpy for about 2 months so besides her "alien-looking" head I'm pretty happy with the progress thus far (I've still got a lot to learn). For those of you being kind and showing support, thankyou. For those of you not, keep on fapping to some other VN's until I return with some freshness.

I will keep posting here for some feedback regarding her facial aesthetics so I don't make the same mistake again.

Thanks
- Dob
In almost all respects but the mc's appearance, this is a good game with loads of potential - and I look forward to seeing more. Overall, the art is rather good - especially for a daz newbie! Don't be discouraged (just think how many tv pilots ditch the original star after negative fan feedback!)

I would suggest you make her body a bit less toonish too - it doesn't fit the rest of the more natural aesthetic in the game (tho, unlike the face, that's no deal-breaker). You might want to look at Tenika, too - she seems a bit young if you're planning on Patreon (and keep the incest ban in mind! It apparently applies to steps, too.)

I think that you're taking the right approach by getting feedback on 'the face' - and I for one will be keeping an eye on the thread to see what you come up with. (y)

PS: you prob know this already, but remember that at least some of the images can be fixed with spot-rendering rather than re-rendering the entire scene. :)

Reactions: MaximusDecimus

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
i dont know i kinda laughed when i saw alien reincarnated as a female human :D but looks interesrtig xD

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I'm seeing the second game with such model. So, may be fetal alcohol syndrome or some other genetic disorders results excite or amuse someone

camoway

May 15, 2017
Holy shit, butterface the video game! Butterfaces need love too. My god she is hidius great job. I have tried to make ugly girls but you nailed it! It freaks me out every time I see her most the game my face was stuck with ew fuck ew God kill it. Not my proudest fap. A+ on a butterface design. Hey Rick and Morty lil bits!!

Jun 8, 2017
I enjoyed this but the mc looks like an alien trying to pass as something close to human by ripping the skin off someone and stretching it over their own head.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Holy shit, butterface the video game! Butterfaces need love too. My god she is hidius great job. I have tried to make ugly girls but you nailed it! It freaks me out every time I see her most the game my face was stuck with ew fuck ew God kill it. Not my proudest fap. A+ on a butterface design. Hey Rick and Morty lil bits!!
Did that video come from a game??

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes