Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone just checking in,

If anyone would like to ask me any questions about the game or anything in general please comment here and ill get back to you, I have spare time and I like to talk to people.

Thanks,
Dob

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

If anyone would like to ask me any questions about the game or anything in general please comment here and ill get back to you, I have spare time and I like to talk to people.

Thanks,
Dob
I think the main question at the moment is when you think the next update might come out, and what events might we look forward to?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Thanks,
Dob
Sure, I haven't really looked if you've answered this question previously but I am curious if there will be choices available to play the game with the intention of only getting lesbian content?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure what to ask. since it was onhold for awhile I kind of forgot whats going on in the game.
but surely like everyone else the importance now is that you get back on track and feel motivated in doing the game without feeling forced or annoyed by something. so, the question is, how you feel and what are you doing to feel motivated.
can you continue this game or the idea of a male MC is what inspires you? can you handle that or are there ideas how to integrate the new ideas with this game, maybe multiple characters? (like we get to have a point of view from a male perspective instead of Inertia for a scene with her, preferable with a choice to choose her or him)
for me, the importance is that we focus on Inertia and her corruption, if she is in control or a dude is corruption her, that for me its all dandy.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020

Thanks,
Dob
will there be more gloryhole scenes? and cant wait to see the next up date

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
will there be more gloryhole scenes? and cant wait to see the next up date
According to the information that the developer has disclosed here, if it actually was him, I'm not so sure whether this game will go on at all.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I think the main question at the moment is when you think the next update might come out, and what events might we look forward to?
Hey Alley Cat.

This update is going to be rather large due to my absence... (semi-spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
not sure what to ask. since it was onhold for awhile I kind of forgot whats going on in the game.
but surely like everyone else the importance now is that you get back on track and feel motivated in doing the game without feeling forced or annoyed by something. so, the question is, how you feel and what are you doing to feel motivated.
can you continue this game or the idea of a male MC is what inspires you? can you handle that or are there ideas how to integrate the new ideas with this game, maybe multiple characters? (like we get to have a point of view from a male perspective instead of Inertia for a scene with her, preferable with a choice to choose her or him)
for me, the importance is that we focus on Inertia and her corruption, if she is in control or a dude is corruption her, that for me its all dandy.
Hey Baka,

If you forget what's going on give it another playthrough :)

I'll be continuing the game with a female MC as Inertia, I had a long think and I cant abandon her :p
Motivation at the moment is a strong 8/10. I'm devoting a lot of time to this as I was gone for a while and want to deliver a great update.

Next update has some great stuff, refer back to Alleycats reply with the spoiler if you want to read more.

Thanks,
Dob

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Good to have you back, dev.

I think I said this ages ago before the break, but Jen might be the hottest female character I've ever seen. Incredible job with her design and rendering there. Of course, all the other characters look good, too, but I'm looking forward to the scenes with Jen and Inertia more than anything (no offense haha).

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Good to have you back, dev.

I think I said this ages ago before the break, but Jen might be the hottest female character I've ever seen. Incredible job with her design and rendering there. Of course, all the other characters look good, too, but I'm looking forward to the scenes with Jen and Inertia more than anything (no offense haha).
I love Jen as well but she hasn't had much screen time...this will change in this next update :p
jenbrah.jpg

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes