exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I love Jen as well but she hasn't had much screen time...this will change in this next update :p
View attachment 1400187
Very good. Go your way. And create your game, exactly how you plan and like it by yourself, with all your heart and soul. Don't let haters wear you down, but also don't let yourself talk into anything either. If the game consists exclusively of your heart and soul, the real fans will join in too. This is the best way to get a high quality product. :love:

I don't develop games, but work on a series of books. The way to get to the best end there is the same (y)

Apr 13, 2019
The game looks great, I haven't played it but the previews and overview sound like it's a good game. I'm not into games with female protags, though. Good luck on your development. Maybe I'll try it once it's finished, not to fap, but to see through the story. Other than that, best of luck to you, Dob.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Since the game has only menu music so far I also made a quick music Mod/add-on while playing.

-------------------------------------------------------
Mar. 11, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game release 0.20
-------------------------------------------------------

Mod only v0.20a (~35MB)
Workupload -

Game v0.20 compressed with integrated Mod v0.20a
PC/Windows(172MB)
Workupload -

Android (172MB)
Workupload -

(some ingame pics of my Mod)
View attachment 1077585 View attachment 1077586 View attachment 1077587 View attachment 1077588
KoGa3 Can you please re-upload the Mod? Seems that the download links are gone...
Thanks.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Can you please re-upload the Mod? Seems that the download links are gone...
Thanks.
Thanks for the info, will check that.
Edit: uploaded my Mod again and also updated it

Last edited:

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Hi everybody.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend thus far.
The progress of the next update is going smoothly and its the biggest one yet.

I now have a proof-reader and writer working alongside me so the grammar will be improved significantly.
Renders are nearly finished but I keep on adding more (bad habit of mine).
There are a lot of events with different choices for those who want to follow certain routes.

I'm looking to have the game out at the end of the month :p

Thanks,
Dob

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi everybody.

I now have a proof-reader and writer working alongside me so the grammar will be improved significantly.
There are a lot of events with different choices for those who want to follow certain routes.

I'm looking to have the game out in a week or two latest.

Thanks,
Dob
Awesome news, looking forward to the update. Maybe ask mods to remove the Onhold tag since you're working on the game?

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Hi everybody.

Thanks,
Dob
Great news I'm glad you're back I hope there will be a lot of BDSM stuff in the game I'm looking forward to further update

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Hi everybody.

Thanks,
Dob
Go on and give us some teasers :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

GAME PROGRESS AS OF 8/10/2021
RENDERS 85%
SCRIPT 65%
GUI 90%
CODING 90%

Bit of a delay as I keep adding more scenes. I feel bad that I was gone so long so I would rather put effort into this update and make it as best as I can for all of you.

Thanks,
Dob

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I can't give you too much, that's saved for the patrons and discord members :)
But I can give you this... (from the first quarter of the game).

View attachment 1436215
What I can tell you, is that there is a lot more action scenes where you can either give into temptation or avoid it :)

Thanks,
Dob
Is this beach scene on the left something already in the game?

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
I think this is my first comment on this website. I just wanted to say that this is the only game I've been waiting for. I was worried it was going to get abandoned because most of the times here "on hold" means bye bye. I'm glad you're back and working on it.
Looking forward to the update, best of luck

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I think this is my first comment on this website. I just wanted to say that this is the only game I've been waiting for. I was worried it was going to get abandoned because most of the times here "on hold" means bye bye. I'm glad you're back and working on it.
Looking forward to the update, best of luck
Thankyou Alex,

I'm honoured you enjoyed my game and put the effort into commenting on it :)
Feel free to join the discord if you'd like updates and some general conversation, I'd love to say hello!
I'm confident you'll enjoy the next version, it is a big one!

Discord =

Thanks,
- Dob

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes