Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I know, just wanted to show again how reliable Devs are with their forecasts :ROFLMAO:
Some times things happen that are out of our control It's a part of game development. I'd rather deliver you a completed update and a rough estimate than nothing at all. However, If you'd like to speed up the process you're more than welcome to message me and help assist the game development :).

The update is finished, we are polishing it.

Thanks,
Dob

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 685M
SHA1SUM: 663185543963ad354a3a4bab7330b7ddc72fe6e5
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there a full lesbian path? Female protagonists aren't something I usually play, but this looks good, but if I want to play with a female protagonist, I'd like to go full lesbian.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a full lesbian path? Female protagonists aren't something I usually play, but this looks good, but if I want to play with a female protagonist, I'd like to go full lesbian.
It's still got the problems a few of us complained about last year.

Creepy as fuck brother groping her and going full perv and not being able to do anything about it, gets groped a couple of other times and perved on by guys.

From what i've seen there is no full lesbian route. I know we tried to get one last November but it didn't seem to go anywhere. I thought i'd check the redo and it's still all the same stuff.

It looks like standard set up for a corruption game. Creepy guys, girl acts dumb etc..

The first decision you make is for a creepy photographer so some decisions aren't even for her. This after he yells at her across the street, talks about her looks and she tells him all about herself and follows him to an empty building ... all stuff we would do as women, follow creepy random men into empty buildings when no one knows where we are, what could possibly go wrong. ....

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It's still got the problems a few of us complained about last year.

Creepy as fuck brother groping her and going full perv and not being able to do anything about it, gets groped a couple of other times and perved on by guys.

From what i've seen there is no full lesbian route. I know we tried to get one last November but it didn't seem to go anywhere. I thought i'd check the redo and it's still all the same stuff.

It looks like standard set up for a corruption game. Creepy guys, girl acts dumb etc..

The first decision you make is for a creepy photographer so some decisions aren't even for her. This after he yells at her across the street, talks about her looks and she tells him all about herself and follows him to an empty building ... all stuff we would do as women, follow creepy random men into empty buildings when no one knows where we are, what could possibly go wrong. ....
Ohh, damn, so it is a no for me. Usually I don't play games with female protagonists, but I was thinking about this one, but with these information... if it changes in the future, maybe I'll try it. Thank you!

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
This is becoming a letdown. The whole modeling segment and the becoming like an exhibitionist thing along with her getting groped and letting it go. Really had high hopes for this. Don't know why it appears to be delving into those standard corruption games with the female character you're playing as is just a tool or object to be objectified by sleaze bags and can't do anything about it. And the thing is unlike those other female protagonists she's actually shown capable of defending herself which is nice for a change but she still lets her douchebro grope her and harass her younger sister.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ohh, damn, so it is a no for me. Usually I don't play games with female protagonists, but I was thinking about this one, but with these information... if it changes in the future, maybe I'll try it. Thank you!
There is a lesbian scene and it's still early days so hopefully it turns into a route.

It is tagged for corruption and it does seem to lean more that way with the weird modelling thing and the creepy fucktard brother and a few other guys that seem dodgy as fuck.

Bit too early to tell if choices are going to mean anything or it's just another corruption game. So far the only lesbian option is her dads girlfriend so it's not a love interest, just a side fuck.

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just played the latest update, and I think Marc is getting a pretty good balance now between creepy ass fucks and being able to put them in their place, in possibly hilarious scenarios.

Also, love the progress with Jen and Nik

EDIT:
Although, now I'm wondering about Inertia/Nika/Jen

EDIT2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes