KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: updated my Mod for the new release, downloads here.

It's nice to see that the game is back on track. And of course hopefully most/all of the issues from back then have been solved for the dev. About the game update: Nice! Somewhat missed Intertia with her awesome body personality already. And now I'm looking forward to the next version.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I respect this lmao and understand completely, but yeah, I was referencing the pattern you mentioned.
Keep in mind Inertia is young, naïve and her personality is of a care-free nature, but then that does argue the "common-sense" value you mentioned.

I'll take note of this,
Cheers
I can accept that she's care-free and will back down on the following the guy thing. It's still a bit weird but i'm looking at it from my perspective and i'm a 4 foot 8 string bean that couldn't fight off wet paper if it attacked me. She can defend herself so that I will leave alone.

I don't want you to change the brothers parts, that would be overstepping my bounds a bit too much, I just don't like him. I wanted to punch him in the mouth when he did the groping thing or at least tell her dad but you say we'll get payback later so i'll take your word for it.

I didn't mean to rag on it, if I didn't like the rest I wouldn't have bothered but the story as a whole and character models are awesome.

I do apologise for getting a bit overly defensive. I hate the "man hating" label. Enough people think that already when they hear lesbian thanks to the Twitter tarts and their insanity that it gets a bit frustrating having to defend myself constantly. Considering the majority of my "sisters" have problems with men being perverts and I find most perverts to be some of the nicest guys i've ever met. I've only ever had issues with creepers because they make my skin crawl.

Most guys can have a conversation, even guys that flirt despite knowing are okay, I don't mind friendly flirting. It's the guys who's first comment is "i've got a cure to lesbianism between my legs" I have issue with. Mainly because they lie, no matter how hard I kick it i'm still gay.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I have to admit that after a start not particularly interesting, now with this update the game "has drunk" five Red Bull in a row and finally started flying! The history of Inertia has finally turned towards the slutting of her, a bit too the glory hole scene (maybe, for the first time, only a wanking in order to reproduce the event in the following chapters) but still a lot Interesting. Bravo!

Reactions: Ass Fan

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I can accept that she's care-free and will back down on the following the guy thing. It's still a bit weird but i'm looking at it from my perspective and i'm a 4 foot 8 string bean that couldn't fight off wet paper if it attacked me. She can defend herself so that I will leave alone.

I don't want you to change the brothers parts, that would be overstepping my bounds a bit too much, I just don't like him. I wanted to punch him in the mouth when he did the groping thing or at least tell her dad but you say we'll get payback later so i'll take your word for it.

I didn't mean to rag on it, if I didn't like the rest I wouldn't have bothered but the story as a whole and character models are awesome.

I do apologise for getting a bit overly defensive. I hate the "man hating" label. Enough people think that already when they hear lesbian thanks to the Twitter tarts and their insanity that it gets a bit frustrating having to defend myself constantly. Considering the majority of my "sisters" have problems with men being perverts and I find most perverts to be some of the nicest guys i've ever met. I've only ever had issues with creepers because they make my skin crawl.

Most guys can have a conversation, even guys that flirt despite knowing are okay, I don't mind friendly flirting. It's the guys who's first comment is "i've got a cure to lesbianism between my legs" I have issue with. Mainly because they lie, no matter how hard I kick it i'm still gay.
Ciao Avaron1974 , what's Your favorite game in F95 ? A game like ORS is in your wheels o You play only L games ? Thanks.
PS I'm only curios.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Beautifully rendered, but with so few choices... it really is a pity. But as a graphic novel, it does its job well

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I find it hard to believe that a daughter of someone that runs around the house with assault rifles never taught her and ingrained into her that going with random weirdo's is wrong. I would of also of thought that he would of taught her and her sister how to fight back if someone touches them inappropriately and to not just stand there like an idiot. I also find it hard to believe that he hasn't given them anything like a tazer or pepper spray for protection. If I had a daughter they would at least have pepper spray with them. Hey girlie you want to go to a random unknown building with me? PSSSSH! Get away from me you creepy loser!

Jon is a creepy fuck and even Inertia called the fucker a weirdo yet she still let the fucker put his hands on her and never once stepped away from them like most women would of or at the least they would of told them to remove their hand. So who is really the weirdo is it him for putting his hands on her and being a creepy weirdo around her or is it her for letting him put his hands on her and doing nothing? I wouldn't be surprised if he's a fucking stalker.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Finally got a chance to play this, and was impressed. Characters look good, are unique, and have distinct personalities. Story and dialogues are decent so far, though little has happened. I like the idea of keeping this a lesbian game, with choices as to which woman the MC settles on as a girlfriend. I enjoyed having the MC kick the shit out of Marty. I look forward to seeing more, and hope the dev can continue to make this a unique game where the FMC doesn't have to endure anything she doesn't want to for very long (long enough to be sexy, perhaps, but not long enough to be damaging to her sense of self).

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want to thank the developer (Dob3D) for the great work on the game I really liked the shape of the characters the bodies are well worked Mc is very handsome and I liked the blowjob in the bathroom I'm looking forward to waiting for a new version ☺

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Inertia - Revamp [v0.20] Dob3D

Original Size Win/Linux: 765 MB
Original Size Mac: 748 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 94 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 77 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
will you be updating?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes