TH4n4t05

Jul 6, 2017
Where is the setting for this story? Is it in Europe? Britain?
Since the steering wheel is on the left side i would rule out britain.
And I think it is uncommon in Europe to jump into your living room armed with an assault rifle.
So I would guess more like US?

Could be some alternate reality too. I do not remember it being mentioned.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
And I think it is uncommon in Europe to jump into your living room armed with an assault rifle.

It's just that the english spoken is like that in Britain. So I was thinking that maybe that's where the storyteller is from.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The steering wheel being on the left will just be a limitation of the asset - so I wouldn't count that as evidence of anything. Also remember that Ryan is ex-military, so will have gun licences etc. And while an assault rifle might be excessive, that just says something about his personality

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think Inertia is one of Anagord's characters.

Alley_Cat

Don't forget that the presents could of also of come from her creepy ass brother and who knows he might even have a spy camera in her room so they can watch her use them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Inertia is one of Anagord's characters.

Alley_Cat

Don't forget that the presents could of also of come from her creepy ass brother and who knows he might even have a spy camera in her room so they can watch her use them.
I haven't forgotten. But you'd need to be pretty empty between the ears to think someone like Shitstain could be considerate enough to buy Inertia jewellery. I mean, the guy steals booze for fucks sake.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Who says the shitstain is buying the stuff as he could be stealing the stuff just like he stole the wine.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Girls is too muscular :(
It's all about personal preference of course... but I think they are all as HOT AS FUCK!!

I'm following this game already but will look to support Dob once the corruption & action starts! (y)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Girls is too muscular :(
Girls working out somehow not fit into your world view?
Personally, I love the renders. I'm not the world's biggest fan of blondes but DAMN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Nopy is gone for the foreseeable. Don't know why the link is still there.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Girls working out somehow not fit into your world view?
Personally, I love the renders. I'm not the world's biggest fan of blondes but DAMN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Nopy is gone for the foreseeable. Don't know why the link is still there.
I mean muscular is fine but the character body proportion just look strange somehow.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Squark

Nopy is still there because at that time nopy was still up and running as this game was updated on October 30, 2021 around Nov 4, 2021 was around when nopy went down. Most new files being updated have the nopy links removed now.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Squark

Nopy is still there because at that time nopy was still up and running as this game was updated on October 30, 2021 around Nov 4, 2021 was around when nopy went down. Most new files being updated have the nopy links removed now.
What happened to Nopy? I missed it.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes