Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What happened to Nopy? I missed it.
Click the Nopy link and you'll find out. They left what's best termed a letter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.25 I enjoyed, nice one Marc Dob. But £$€%^&* that cliffhanger.
Nika's muffled speech was adorably done. Loved that scene.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I mean muscular is fine but the character body proportion just look strange somehow.
Inertia is unique not strange, I made her this way on purpose.

She has thick thighs, glutes, a thin waist and ribcage and a carefully constructed face so no one can imitate her exact look.

You seem to forget this is also a game and if we're talking about reality, EVERYONE in the world has different proportions.

I'm in love with her and will not change a thing.

Dob

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

She has thick thighs, glutes, a thin waist and ribcage and a carefully constructed face so no one can imitate her exact look.

You seem to forget this is also a game and if we're talking about reality, EVERYONE in the world has different proportions.

Dob
But making love to step-mom and sis while being violent toward dipshit step-brother is still the thing right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
On a side note...

My Subscribestar has been officially verified Muhahaha!
Only took about 6 months XD...
This allows me to take the game into more interesting directions ;)

For anyone who'd like to support feel free to check it out, otherwise I hope you keep enjoying the game.

-Dob

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
On a side note...

For anyone who'd like to support feel free to check it out, otherwise I hope you keep enjoying the game.

-Dob
Glad to hear that! Can't wait to see what you have in mind ...

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
On a side note...

-Dob
That's what I've been waiting for! :cool: Will cancel Patreon & join up on SS... woo hoo!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Girls working out somehow not fit into your world view?
Personally, I love the renders. I'm not the world's biggest fan of blondes but DAMN.
I remember one guy on the MNF thread who claimed that muscles on women made him want to throw up. And we're not talking body builder muscles, just basic muscle tone.

Dob
Hear! Hear!
As Rickie Nelson sung in Garden Party:

But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

I feel it is important for developers to feel connected to their art. Once it is about trying to please the most (or highest paying), the magic quickly drains away.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I remember one guy on the MNF thread who claimed that muscles on women made him want to throw up. And we're not talking body builder muscles, just basic muscle tone.
This makes me sad. Was probably a chub lover. Loving large ladies isn't a bad thing, don't get me wrong. As far as I'm concerned, the girls in MNF are amazing.

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
Great game with lovely renders and lovely MC, wish u the best man to carry on this good work i just have one question! How much time it take u to release the upcoming updates?

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Great game with lovely renders and lovely MC, wish u the best man to carry on this good work i just have one question! How much time it take u to release the upcoming updates?
At the moment its anywhere from 2-3 months.
I work a full-time job that doesn't pay great and renders take around 20mins-2hours depending on the scene so if you base an update around 800 renders you can do the math and work out how long the process is. < this is without gui, post-processing, script writing, coding and learning.

One thing I take pride in is my renders and quality, I could even push it further if I wanted to. But I have to find a happy medium where I can produce decent enough quality in a timeframe that's somewhat suitable, even though I'd love to deliver updates sooner, I can't at the moment.

If or when patreon/substar kicks off more, I'll be able to dedicate more time to the game.

Thanks,
Dob

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes