Dec 14, 2021
the game is just super cool I really liked the game and I am very much looking forward to the new version of the game and I wish development and more subscribers and fans and a big healthy to you what next you did this game and the game remained cool and exciting plot

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Over 3 months and still nothing. WTF?
Hey mate you're free to come help create and render the 4k scenes, script write the story, code the game, create the gui and graphics instead of sitting there holding your little ding dong waiting for the next ep?

If you'd like to support the game properly feel free to join the discord and introduce yourself :)

Thanks,
Dob

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Hey mate you're free to come help create and render the 4k scenes, script write the story, code the game, create the gui and graphics instead of sitting there holding your little ding dong waiting for the next ep?

If you'd like to support the game properly feel free to join the discord and introduce yourself :)

Thanks,
Dob
Most devs manage within 3 months. Ones I patron within 2. One does one the 8th, 18th and 28th of every month. Some I'm not interested seem to every week.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Thanks,
Dob
The Discord channel is a load of fun. Plus there's another fun stuff like the member that posts lewds of herself. And some of us that post our own art.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Most devs manage within 3 months. Ones I patron within 2. One does one the 8th, 18th and 28th of every month. Some I'm not interested seem to every week.
Can you tell us who these devs are? Because the top games creators (AEA, LOTV, JOHN, AWAM, ...) they all needed more than 4 (or even 5) months and their last updates were not even that good, so ...

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes