Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Take it no reveal as to who gave the gifts?
I'll probably need to replay the game to check, but IIRC everyone she's asked so far has denied being the gift-giver. She's probably going to need to set up a camera to actually find out who it is.

Reactions: Sorter

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So it occurred to me, after the big reveal about why Mom isn't with them, that while it's pretty much her fault, the girls when they find out are pissed at Ryan.

Curious about what might happen if the girls track Mom down and hear her side of the story.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So it occurred to me, after the big reveal about why Mom isn't with them, that while it's pretty much her fault, the girls when they find out are pissed at Ryan.

Curious about what might happen if the girls track Mom down and hear her side of the story.
The sister aside, why would Inertia be pissed at Ryan when he had already previously told her? Supposedly? And why would the sisters be pissed at him if it IS the mother's fault? That doesn't make sense.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone know how many hours that are left until the public release.
About nine hours from now. And can people remember to keep spoilers to a minimum for a while to give those that haven't played yet a chance to. There's a fair amount of content in this update for those that wish, and bombshells like what happened with Inertia and Nika's mother (and now Ryan's ex-wife), which some may like to have as a surprise when they play.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes