Feb 13, 2022
OllisNews

Take what key? If you copy and paste the whole mega link you don't need the key you only need the key if you click the clickable part of the mega link instead of copying and pasting the link into your browser. If you look at the mega link and then look at the key they're both the same.

You can also just highlight the whole link then right click it and pick the go to link option and it'll load the link right up in a new tab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 13, 2022
Alley Cat

Easiest way would be to put jump backtohouse in the script file just before you meet the BFF when talking to the turd of a brother and it should jump to that scene and bypass the whole pool stuff the sleeping part at the end you would just have to delete some lines so that she heads straight to the girls room instead. Back up the script files just in case.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley Cat

Easiest way would be to put jump backtohouse in the script file just before you meet the BFF when talking to the turd of a brother and it should jump to that scene and bypass the whole pool stuff the sleeping part at the end you would just have to delete some lines so that she heads straight to the girls room instead. Back up the script files just in case.
Yeah. Since it's not Inertia directly involved in the scenes I would like to skip, I'm not particularly concerned. If I get enough interest I'll look into it while I wait for the next update.

Also might try and work out the basement asset and do a fan art version of the scene.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Are they not optional? Are they forced scenes?
They are avoidable just choose the right choice. You can choose to race marcus instead and you wont have another scene with him. There isn't a consequence code at the moment but they will put into the next update as things will make more sense.
But if you're talking about seeing a penis then yeah, can't help you there, unless I rework the code but that would only be for a few select people. Wouldn't make much sense to do that.

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But if you're talking about seeing a penis then yeah, can't help you there, unless I rework the code but that would only be for a few select people. Wouldn't make much sense to do that.
That's the benefit of having code-monkey fans like myself that can do it. I'd just have to call it a "fan edit" or something like that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
wait until an admin updates this thread to v0.30 then you can go for gold. try to avoid spoiling anything.
Awesome sauce. I'll probably wait a few hours for people to play the update anyway. Plus there are other locations I need to figure out ;).

Meanwhile, if anyone needs the link to what we already know (thanks by and large to our awesome dev), the link is here

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes