Mar 25, 2021
Hey mate you're free to come help create and render the 4k scenes, script write the story, code the game, create the gui and graphics instead of sitting there holding your little ding dong waiting for the next ep?

If you'd like to support the game properly feel free to join the discord and introduce yourself :)

Thanks,
Dob
What's going on Marc my brother sorry I haven't been around I been sick but I'm better

Dark_Forest

Dec 11, 2018
Just finished the last update and damn, I like it. It's refreshing to see new character models and the renders look amazing, though the MC face looks slightly odd in a scene or two (it's something about her cheekbones, i think) but she looks cute and hot af nonetheless. I hope the dev enjoys making this game as much as I enjoyed playing it.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
see-you-soon.jpg

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are amazing.

The game is on the right track for the longest update yet. I've put my heart and soul into this one with over 1000+ renders and some animations for your enjoyment. In this update there is fun for the whole family :).

At this current point of time there are no consequences for your choices, so think of it as more of a free-roam and play as you wish. I will be working on a consequence code in the next version to make the game flow with the choices you make.

My proof-reader has gone AWOL and that is something I'm working on as we speak so there may be a day or two extra delay regarding that as my punctuation and grammar isn't the best and I want the game to be great for you.

On a side note my patrons (YOU) mean a lot to me because without you I wouldn't be able to spend hours creating this game, it just wouldn't be as worth it. I'm still not where I'm at regarding monetary gain but that is okay, in time with great updates I'm sure more people will flock through. In saying this I want to give MORE to the people who do choose to support the game. I will be changing and adjusting a few thing in the next coming weeks so everyone who chooses to support this series gets more out of it.

As always I hope you all have an amazing week, the game is on track for late-feb release and early release to patrons.

Any questions post below, or discord.

-Dob

--------

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
This game is awesome! Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next update! Was it hinted as to who is giving the gifts? Also, no sex with the sis right?

Regarding the grammar point raised by dev's latest update post, I can say they are few and far between but I did see some. I would suggest running it through Grammarly or someshit. The entire script from the beginning. While you wait for your proofreader of course. I could give you a hand but may not have the time based on your schedule.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes