Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
Man... I even supported this guy on patreon. He did custom renders for me cause I liked his shit so much I went for the higher tier support. He was basically giving it away for the price he asked for the tier to get custom renders. Lots of shit creators ask for even more and they don't even do that.

I had to drop my support of him though because I was in a rough financial state couple months after his video card shit the bed. I got my shit in order and came back to support him again and... he's gone. :cry:

Reactions: Isabella69
Jan 23, 2018
Man... I even supported this guy on patreon. He did custom renders for me cause I liked his shit so much I went for the higher tier support. He was basically giving it away for the price he asked for the tier to get custom renders. Lots of shit creators ask for even more and they don't even do that.

I had to drop my support of him though because I was in a rough financial state couple months after his video card shit the bed. I got my shit in order and came back to support him again and... he's gone. :cry:
Would you be willing to share some of those custom renders?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are you sure you actually downloaded the archive and not some adware? I scanned it and it was clean.
Check the file size, it must be 22497668.

To avoid clicking the wrong thing and downloading adware or malware, always use a download manager like or at least deactivate scripts in your browser.
And never ever execute any .exe or .fpi or .msi that these sites want to give you.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Are you sure you actually downloaded the archive and not some adware? I scanned it and it was clean.
It may be my fault for having defender as my default but I do have malwarebytes only for monthly scans.
Screenshot 2024-03-10 211132.png
I was gonna scan it with MB but defender automatically quarantined the file, so I couldn't. And just didn't bothered to allow and manually scan it to confirm.

But if you really insist that the file is safe, then I'll just download again and ignore the prompts.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"ProcessStart" and "pid" look as if a script was going to be executed on your PC.

I don't insist on anything, and I also didn't say to ignore anything (read the post again. You know ... the part about script blockers and download managers and of course also that thing about the file size and never executing anything from these sites. So basically the whole second paragraph).
Don't double click stuff you downloaded, use WinRAR or 7z to unpack it.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxaccursedxx

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
I don't see any virus reported by my "protection software". I shall assume that yours is a false positive.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
bud i literally zipped all the photos together and put it on mega. your AV sucks
His AV is Windows Defender. It doesn't like anything it doesn't recognise.

xxaccursedxx, that's a very generic trojan. If you're at all concerned, run the file and your computer through an offline scanner.
Defender is to AV what F95's autodetection is to legitimate files. Well known to false-positive flag anything even remotely suspicious.

Reactions: xxaccursedxx
May 20, 2022
It's too bad that there are so many games that appeared to have great potential that are abandoned on this site. it is also to bad that no one is willing to take them on once the creator has completely given up on them. and yes I do understand that there are no guarantees that if someone would that the game would keep its potential and actually turn into crap. but I do know that their are brilliant creators on here and I have faith that in that group of brilliance there are ones who exist who could easily give these lost and abandoned titles the justice they deserve.
p.s. I can resolutely say I Am Not a person who could even remotely come close to doing anything like make this game or even a basic run of the mill html

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's too bad that there are so many games that appeared to have great potential that are abandoned on this site. it is also to bad that no one is willing to take them on once the creator has completely given up on them. and yes I do understand that there are no guarantees that if someone would that the game would keep its potential and actually turn into crap. but I do know that their are brilliant creators on here and I have faith that in that group of brilliance there are ones who exist who could easily give these lost and abandoned titles the justice they deserve.
p.s. I can resolutely say I Am Not a person who could even remotely come close to doing anything like make this game or even a basic run of the mill html
Unfortunately I have never seen that something like that worked out. The good developers are already making their own games. Why bother with another ones "baby" and maybe messing with copyrights.

And the rest either got abandoned quickly again (probably underestimated the big work and time for doing that) - or have been a big mess / really bad and didn't do the original game justice.

WWE FAN

Formerly 'The Punisher 2025'
Jun 9, 2022

To avoid clicking the wrong thing and downloading adware or malware, always use a download manager like or at least deactivate scripts in your browser.
And never ever execute any .exe or .fpi or .msi that these sites want to give you.

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
It's really a shame innit? Either they just use the game as a goose that lays a golden egg and never finish the game introducing more and more stuff nobody ever asked for to continue milking the thing. Or they just abandon the game and then that's that. Erokin for example is an amazing looking game but I bet the dev is going to do one of those two things listed above.

• Sad
Reactions: hr17 and Lockyn87
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes