Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
It's too bad that there are so many games that appeared to have great potential that are abandoned on this site. it is also to bad that no one is willing to take them on once the creator has completely given up on them. and yes I do understand that there are no guarantees that if someone would that the game would keep its potential and actually turn into crap. but I do know that their are brilliant creators on here and I have faith that in that group of brilliance there are ones who exist who could easily give these lost and abandoned titles the justice they deserve.
p.s. I can resolutely say I Am Not a person who could even remotely come close to doing anything like make this game or even a basic run of the mill html
It's really a shame innit? Either they just use the game as a goose that lays a golden egg and never finish the game introducing more and more stuff nobody ever asked for to continue milking the thing. Or they just abandon the game and then that's that. Erokin for example is an amazing looking game but I bet the dev is going to do one of those two things listed above.

• Sad
Reactions: hr17 and Lockyn87
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes