robertsw

Nov 17, 2018
The first attempt at the game was forgettable. Dob3D really tried to fix the look of the characters on the second attempt. They just stopped responding. Which obviously is quite concerning since they were quite transparent that they were sick. Who knows, I assume the worst at this point. Anyways, here's a couple of customs. View attachment 2746182 View attachment 2746193
Great customs. Love to see some more!

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
he suddenly disappeared on all platforms
Well, it's not like all his accounts are gone, the Itch one is still up. He probably deleted his other accounts and just left. If something did happen to him, I doubt he'd delete anything at all. Probably just dipped with the money or got forced off.

If I am wrong, then I'm wrong. People will only have assumptions until something is shown or proved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, it's not like all his accounts are gone, the Itch one is still up. He probably deleted his other accounts and just left. If something did happen to him, I doubt he'd delete anything at all. Probably just dipped with the money or got forced off.

If I am wrong, then I'm wrong. People will only have assumptions until something is shown or proved.
Some platforms delete accounts after some time itself without activity, others don't. Because itch is still online says nothing. Yes, we do not know what really happend here. But because there suddenly was no "sign of life" anymore and he was quite active before does not look good. At least for me.

Reactions: doccop63 and KoGa3
Jun 9, 2022
Not sure what to think of your post. I was actually a sub, and according how he suddenly disappeared on all platforms I actually fear the last part of your sentence is unfortunately not that wrong. Well I hope its heaven, not hell...
What do you mean not that wrong

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
What do you mean not that wrong
That was only a (poor) attempt to quote the "hell" part of your post. Meaning I fear it's maybe a health issue why the dev got silent. Especially because there were postive posts for the games future a little bit before he suddenly disappeared. But nobody knows for sure, the reason could be of course something else also.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes