VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Okay, just to make this easy to understand. IR is and never was a means to generate as much money as possible. Like others said already I started because I wanted to make the game and not because I saw an opportunity to make money with it. Yes I had a Patreon page, but that never even covered the cost. If money was my primary goal, I would have stopped a long time ago. I'm working on IR when time permits and lately there simply was very little time that I could invest in creating new content.
I'm okay with criticism and I'm okay with someone calling me out on the amount of content IR has, but I'm honestly not okay with it if it's only complaining about stuff and not seeing that this isn't some high level "production" like Milfy City, Glamour etc. I'm working alone on the game and that won't change. Just to make it clear that I couldn't care less about the money IR makes, I unlaunched my Patreon page, because imo it wasn't worth it since I couldn't keep promises in the end and I didn't want to keep receiving money for something that I couldn't offer. IR will still be on itch.io and I will keep it there, the paid version will have the Beth and the Eva path, while the free version will only have the Beth path.

I've said it multiple times before, I won't abandon IR and I will keep working on it, but from this point forward it's only gonna be a hobbyist project. I'm not going to give any deadlines or release dates in the future, which means that the updates will come when they're done. If that's not to your liking then, well (as hard as it sounds and as much as it can seem like I'm an asshole) I quite simply don't care anymore.

Oh and just FYI, I'm not a she and I'm not a they. I'm a he. ;)
Hi there,
just walked into the thread and wanted to tell you, that I really like the idea and the story of your game. If it takes longer to make... well, shit happens. I'm looking forward to the continuation and will wait patiantly.

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So not abandoned but also sparatic progress with time not dedicated to the project. =/ well that's a shame i though this once had allot of potential.
Do you mean "sporadic" progress? This game still has a lot of potential, and I'm looking forward to the update when KinneyX23 is ready to release it. People just need to read the thread. But considering it's being made for free, as a hobby, KinneyX23 can release it when he damn well pleases.

Doa666

Mar 8, 2020
No that's not Beth, that's Alex. ;) She's exactly the same she's always been, the only difference is that I used a different hair asset.

I won't ever change Beth, the fact that she's a bit chubby, not the best looking and not perfect by any means is what I found so enticing.
I'm kind of tired of all these VNs that have perfect "Barbie" dolls,it's nice to see women with their imperfections,that's what makes them so appealing!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This was an interesting game and now wait for more :love:
Is. Present tense. And as long as KinneyX23 pops their head in from time to time so this doesn't get the "Abandoned" tag, past tense is inappropriate.

And while many of us are eagerly awaiting news, this is essentially a hobby project, so the best we can do is wait, until KinneyX23 has the time to update us. We have no idea what his schedule is, particularly now that Corona is a thing.

Reactions: Sorrow85

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well I have a lot of time due to the current situation, so I actually do have the time to do a lot of work on IR. I also have a lot of time to think about what I want to do, which actually let me to abandon a scene that I wanted to do before. But I think the replacement is far better than the previous idea.

So far I've done roughly 200 renders, about 2/3 of them a new renders, the rest are rerenders of old scene (mainly all the Charlie scenes). I still don't have an ETA for the new version, but I'm confident that I can get it done fairly soon.

buff

May 29, 2017
So far I've done roughly 200 renders, about 2/3 of them a new renders, the rest are rerenders of old scene (mainly all the Charlie scenes). I still don't have an ETA for the new version, but I'm confident that I can get it done fairly soon.
That's awesome news. I hope to see it soon....

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
is this censored version or what , somehow i cant go to some hot stuff with beth and alex like sharing dildo or the licking while standing and the hug in morning

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Well I have a lot of time due to the current situation, so I actually do have the time to do a lot of work on IR. I also have a lot of time to think about what I want to do, which actually let me to abandon a scene that I wanted to do before. But I think the replacement is far better than the previous idea.

WOOHOO!!! Hopefully the update will be soon, I've missed this SOOO much! *blows Kinney some kisses as encouragement* :love:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
is this censored version or what , somehow i cant go to some hot stuff with beth and alex like sharing dildo or the licking while standing and the hug in morning
No the game is not censored in any way, but there are some unused images in the folders. That's something that I'm gonna change with the upcoming version, since I wanna completely reorganize the image folders and get rid of some old ones that are unused.

The ones you are referring to were intended for a scene that I didn't put in, because I wasn't happy with the quality of the renders, but I guess I kinda forgot to delete them. :D

WOOHOO!!! Hopefully the update will be soon, I've missed this SOOO much! *blows Kinney some kisses as encouragement* :love:
Kendra :love: *BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hug*
Long time no see ;)
But yeah IR will be coming back and if you ask me it's gonna be better than ever, but hey maybe I'm biased. :D

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
No the game is not censored in any way, but there are some unused images in the folders. That's something that I'm gonna change with the upcoming version, since I wanna completely reorganize the image folders and get rid of some old ones that are unused.

The ones you are referring to were intended for a scene that I didn't put in, because I wasn't happy with the quality of the renders, but I guess I kinda forgot to delete them. :D

Kendra :love: *BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hug*
Long time no see ;)
But yeah IR will be coming back and if you ask me it's gonna be better than ever, but hey maybe I'm biased. :D
Nah, yer not biased... yer just male... Don't make me open a clinic for breast reductions in your game, and I'm sure it will be awesome as always!... :)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes