VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Bubbehc

Jun 5, 2020
Really nice start and love the lesbian incest(sister and daughter) possibility. Like the characters a lot so far :) Story show promise and playing as daughter ads to the feel as you can see how she reacts to mommy dearest ;-)

imghost

Oct 14, 2017
Is this game worth downloading or should I wait a couple of updates?
This has not been updated in over a year and and the author has taken "a little break from working on that project" in Sept. 2020. You can read more about it on the page.

Reactions: itsyeboii

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
No. But there is no way KinneyX23 will finish it in XXI century :D
Probably true. ^^
But IR is NOT dead, I'm still working on the game, but only when I want to and not because I have to. Currently I'm rerendering a lot of images, mainly because of Charlie and the change in models for him. That turned out to be more demanding than I thought, but should be done quicker now than before. I already posted a short demo of how IR will look like on my Discord server a few weeks ago, so there's more to come (just not sure when exactly).

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Probably true. ^^
But IR is NOT dead, I'm still working on the game, but only when I want to and not because I have to. Currently I'm rerendering a lot of images, mainly because of Charlie and the change in models for him. That turned out to be more demanding than I thought, but should be done quicker now than before. I already posted a short demo of how IR will look like on my Discord server a few weeks ago, so there's more to come (just not sure when exactly).
Oooooo! :D Heading there now to download said demo. :D

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Probably true. ^^
I am happy to see you are ok and still working on this game it is a fine story and looks good so looking forward to see how it changed now

Oct 31, 2019
Good to see that this one is still inprogess, if on the downlow.

KinneyX23, if you could, update the description on itch a little about your plans. More or less say it is still something you plan to add content to and complete. The last entry to the Development Log on there is from July 17, 2020.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes