VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
It's not, but since I restarted working on my other game, IR became a passion project that I'm working on when I want to. So updates won't be on a regular basis and they only will be released when I feel like it's worth it.
I'm glad that despite not being updated on a regular basis, it's still going on. Good luck with your passion project too!

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 74091
Overview

You are playing as Bethany (which is a direct hint on the Daz3D model, by the way), the mother of Charlie and Eva. Charlie and Eva were pretty close, too close for Beth and Alex, who Beth is married to. So they send Charlie to California, to live with Beth‘s brother Leo. After one year he returns, and the story starts there. To say it with Beth‘s words: „I thought, if he lives with my brother for a few months, everything will be alright and their feelings would settle. Yeah right... Let's just say they did in a way.“

The story of the game is told mostly in the present, with occasional flashbacks to the past. And dreams, that Beth has during the night!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-20
Release Date: 2019-07-19
Developer/Publisher: KinneyX23 - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I planning:

Change-log:

Due to extensive changes to the code, it's necessary to start a new game!

Download
Win, Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android(ARM):
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others: UNOFFCIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras: -
Translations (0.1b):
Italian*
HUGE THANKS to for the banner and @booom313 for your help with the Android port

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 53702 View attachment 53703 View attachment 73738 View attachment 73739 View attachment 73740 View attachment 350027 View attachment 350028 View attachment 350026 View attachment 350029
Hey Dev hope you are having a great day. I just want to ask why are you not updating your game?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
News to me that it's abandoned. I mean I even released a new version in March.
We need to find and punish naughty moderator who did it! Yet my guess the reason is that you don't update this version of the game. So technically the thread is not updated for 3 year.

Reactions: damnedfrog

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
We need to find and punish naughty moderator who did it! Yet my guess the reason is that you don't update this version of the game. So technically the thread is not updated for 3 year.
Isn't the Abandoned tag automatically add after 3 months without activity by the OP on the thread?

Which, of course, doesn't mean we can't find and punish some naughty moderator...
:D

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Isn't the Abandoned tag automatically add after 3 months without activity by the OP on the thread?

Which, of course, doesn't mean we can't find and punish some naughty moderator...
What??? If it were like that, 90% of the games would be marked as abandoned.

The rule is:
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

And it's not 3 months without posting in the OP, since most of the threads were not opened by the devs, but by uploaders, and many devs either don't have a account here or are not active. I believe the 3 moths rule is related to the thread, Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
What??? If it were like that, 90% of the games would be marked as abandoned.

The rule is:
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

And it's not 3 months without posting in the OP, since most of the threads were not opened by the devs, but by uploaders, and many devs either don't have a account here or are not active. I believe the 3 moths rule is related to the thread, Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc.
OK.
I didn't understand that rule well.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
From what I have seen it's 3 months of no activity on their patreon or other places they're active on or 18 months with no update.

https://f95zone.to/threads/abandoned-rule-modification.115220/page-5#post-8018926
So none of the points really apply here, because I made posts about IR in the last few months, it was updated in March and I've said time and time again that I'm working on an update (even here in this thread in June). ;) In fairness it wasn't updated on this site, it's available on my discord and my itch.io page though.

Anyway, it's not a huge issue. All I can say is that IR is NOT abandoned and it won't be abondoned.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
So none of the points really apply here, because I made posts about IR in the last few months, it was updated in March and I've said time and time again that I'm working on an update (even here in this thread in June). ;) In fairness it wasn't updated on this site, it's available on my discord and my itch.io page though.

Anyway, it's not a huge issue. All I can say is that IR is NOT abandoned and it won't be abondoned.
Then, we should unleash Higurashika to find and punish that naughty moderator!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes