VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
No that's not Beth, that's Alex. ;) She's exactly the same she's always been, the only difference is that I used a different hair asset.

I won't ever change Beth, the fact that she's a bit chubby, not the best looking and not perfect by any means is what I found so enticing.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Not sure how many games you've played, but I can tell you that there are examples that are a lot shorter than this is. Also it might be helpful to know which version you played and which path you chose to play. The Beth path is a hell of a lot longer than the Eva path. ;)

Anyway, to give you all at least something to look forward to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really? is ther any shorter game then this?
i played lastest version as beth and it only showed 4 days with few sex scene.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the dark and controversial will be that someone was raped/molested/abused or she killed her x and buried him in the backyard under the petunia's.

Julius Ash

From a page back in the thread But to at least give you some kind of a treat I've also made the decision to make a X-Mas version of the IR-Prologue, which will be released on December 24th (/25th for some people). The actual new update is still to come later.

Last edited:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
You do realize that he isnt doing this for the $$$ right? Its his passion so the next time you have the urge to write something.... jst do one thing for me... Do some research then post your comment!
I realized that the dev is working for almost nothing. How she can gain supporters if the product do not show any progress?
I like this project and is only for this reason that i complain. The concept is very good and original but may i express my minds about it? I don't believe that Kinney cannot explain by herselfs and you are not the developer. So calm down..

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I realized that the dev is working for almost nothing. How she can gain supporters if the product do not show any progress?
I like this project and is only for this reason that i complain. The concept is very good and original but may i express my minds about it? I don't believe that Kinney cannot explain by herselfs and you are not the developer. So calm down..
Let me break it down to you so that you can understand much more clearer as it seems you got the wrong impressions from my post above...Do you have a hobby? Well lets say i do...I like to customize broken cars..i have a vauxhall that from time to time I like to repair and modify..and i declared when it gets fixed all my neighbors can freely use it as they wish whenever its free ofcourse and on top of that i put a Donation box just outside...thats upto them if they wana pay me or not..and the good part is it is my hobby..I work on it whenever i want to..not that i have to.."Whenever i want too" <------ ... Maybe i will work on it for three days in a row or maybe after 3 months depends on my mood and time...and this is where your statement about supporters doesnt fit in....its my hobby i am not doing it for the $$$ or to get some public approval its for my own pleasure...capeesh? :coffee::coffee: and fyi and i am calm as the sands lying under the deepest part of the sea!!!

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Okay, just to make this easy to understand. IR is and never was a means to generate as much money as possible. Like others said already I started because I wanted to make the game and not because I saw an opportunity to make money with it. Yes I had a Patreon page, but that never even covered the cost. If money was my primary goal, I would have stopped a long time ago. I'm working on IR when time permits and lately there simply was very little time that I could invest in creating new content.
I'm okay with criticism and I'm okay with someone calling me out on the amount of content IR has, but I'm honestly not okay with it if it's only complaining about stuff and not seeing that this isn't some high level "production" like Milfy City, Glamour etc. I'm working alone on the game and that won't change. Just to make it clear that I couldn't care less about the money IR makes, I unlaunched my Patreon page, because imo it wasn't worth it since I couldn't keep promises in the end and I didn't want to keep receiving money for something that I couldn't offer. IR will still be on itch.io and I will keep it there, the paid version will have the Beth and the Eva path, while the free version will only have the Beth path.

I've said it multiple times before, I won't abandon IR and I will keep working on it, but from this point forward it's only gonna be a hobbyist project. I'm not going to give any deadlines or release dates in the future, which means that the updates will come when they're done. If that's not to your liking then, well (as hard as it sounds and as much as it can seem like I'm an asshole) I quite simply don't care anymore.

Oh and just FYI, I'm not a she and I'm not a they. I'm a he. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23] (952 mb rar pc source)
85 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
82 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes