VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Oct 17, 2019
loved how the game was progressing playing first off as Beth! so I was a little surprised at how soon it finished playing as Eva - definitely left me wanting more!! fabulous game.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
loved how the game was progressing playing first off as Beth! so I was a little surprised at how soon it finished playing as Eva - definitely left me wanting more!! fabulous game.
Yes the Eva path is very short right now and it's actually nothing more than a proof of concept at this point. But I hope to at the very least triple the content that's there right now with the new version. But due to some changes, mainly the change of the Charlie model progress is a lot slower than expected.

Any ETA on the update?
I know it's not what you wanna hear, but when it's done. With the removal of the game from Patreon and the suspension of my Patreon campaign I've made the decision to release the updates when I can, but not to rush them because I had to meet deadlines. Please keep in mind that this is just a hobby and that I don't get any money for it (apart from the few bucks from itch).

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Yes the Eva path is very short right now and it's actually nothing more than a proof of concept at this point. But I hope to at the very least triple the content that's there right now with the new version. But due to some changes, mainly the change of the Charlie model progress is a lot slower than expected.

I know it's not what you wanna hear, but when it's done. With the removal of the game from Patreon and the suspension of my Patreon campaign I've made the decision to release the updates when I can, but not to rush them because I had to meet deadlines. Please keep in mind that this is just a hobby and that I don't get any money for it (apart from the few bucks from itch).
thank you for continuing this story it is a favorite of mine

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I see on Itch.io you updated the minimum price for the game, does that mean the new version is about to come out?

Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
From Kinney's SubscribeStar post on 2020-07-03:
The new version is coming fairly soon (I hope). It will include roughly 300 new/new-ish renders. About 100 of them are rerenders of existing scenes, mostly due to the model change for Charlie, but also because I ended up making changes to Eva's room, so I had to rerender those images too. That said however, the version will continue both the Beth and the Eva path. For the Beth path I plan to finish day 5 and for the Eva path the plan is to at least triple the amount of content.
One of the images from the Eva path is:

kinneySample_2020-07-03.jpg
I know Kinney has posted recently but I haven't seen that specific information posted here yet.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Posted this 2 days ago on my Discord:
Just a quick info for everyone, Rendering and writing the script is nearly done.
Just one tiny little problem. I sold my RTX2080 and the replacement RTX2080 Ti isn't here yet. So I only have my GTX1080 Ti, which is painfully slow. Then again I can finally finish the code changes and do some testing on an idea for the Eva path. That actually leads to a question for everyone, I'm thinking of making the Beth and the Eva path separate, so into two different games.

What do you think? :)
This won't really increase dev time (I hope it's gonna be a lot faster than it is now though), because the plan for the future is to do one path at a time. So let's assume I can deliver an update every months (which I'm most definitely not able to do), it would be like this: 1st month -> Beth path, 2nd month -> Eva path, 3rd month -> Beth path, 4th month -> Eva path, and so on.

buff

May 29, 2017
Kinney used to hang out on the Gunsmoke discord. He's a chill guy, and does good work. He's not getting paid so don't try to make this into a job for him.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Gunsmoke discord? Not entirely sure what you mean, since I haven't been on a server with that name.

Last edited:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I think Patreon TOS is shit, so since I want to try this Game and they deleted your Patreon I will buy it from Itch, just as my little way of encouraging your hobby :)

Hope you get a chance to keep working on the Game and have fun with the project too :)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well Patreon didn't really delete my game from their site. I could've made changes to the game and still have it on their, but I made the decision to remove it from Patreon, because I didn't want to change the game so that it pleases Patreon. Plus I think it's not fair to "my supporters" that I can't release updates regularly. So I didn't want to keep receiving money for basically nothing. I just noticed that I set a deadline that I couldn't keep in the end and I didn't want to "milk" my Patreons. :)

That said, thanks for the support. :)

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Love this story! Kinney I applaud your conviction on not letting Patreon force a story change, " Blackweb Games " Did the same and is doing well on SS. Love the Female MC and possible incest route. And love the fact that I could choose to go full on Lesbian and go after the daughter, and include Alex. That freedom would allow those that want to include the Son can or exclude him. Cant wait to see where you go on the next release. Stick to your vision, The story foundations are solid to make this a very unique VN!

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Here is the Italian translation of "Inevitable Relations"version "0.1b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Female Protagonist

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Inevitable Relations"versione "0.1b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

Protagonista Femminile

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes