VN Ren'Py Abandoned Infamous Soul [v0.1.5] [Big Boys Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
There's Lewd Town and Lewd Story, now Lewd City?
I'm gonna wait for the release of Lewd World.. Where everyone fucks anyone.
Dont forget Lewd Universe, we already have games in space so, why not?
LMAO Makes me want to make one called, The Lewd Adventures - The Camping Trip. The MC dad dies an he moves in with his Mom & Sister. lol...... Oh!! an he hasn't seen or talked to them in like 10 years lol So off to the town of Boobville where he decides to go on a camping trip in the Lewed Forrest with his Mom & Sister lol to celebrate one of his dads favorite hobbies camping :) with people who secretly want his hotdog :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
LMAO Makes me want to make one called, The Lewd Adventures - The Camping Trip. The MC dad dies an he moves in with his Mom & Sister. lol...... Oh!! an he hasn't seen or talked to them in like 10 years lol So off to the town of Boobville where he decides to go on a camping trip in the Lewed Forrest with his Mom & Sister lol to celibate one of his dads favorite hobbies camping :) with people who secretly want his hotdog :)
Seems like a really original plot

• Haha
Reactions: SandmansMisery

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Gotten used to F95 game overviews that provide very little actual information about story and/or background, but "This is my first game & still in development, I hope you enjoy it." is a whole new completely uninformative overview. The overview is where you should be trying to grab a persons attention and interest, if you're too damn lazy to bother with that then why should I bother with more than just a passing look at this game?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Gotten used to F95 game overviews that provide very little actual information about story and/or background, but "This is my first game & still in development, I hope you enjoy it." is a whole new completely uninformative overview. The overview is where you should be trying to grab a persons attention and interest, if you're too damn lazy to bother with that then why should I bother with more than just a passing look at this game?
you know that it's not f95's fault right?
dude/dudette that made the game doesn't have a overview on their patron either...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
dude/dudette that made the game doesn't have a overview on their patron either...
Well yes, of course I know it's not F95's fault! I was simply using a generalisation based on the fact that the majority of games tend to have a rather brief and oft-times somewhat uninformative overview. I also know that the majority of games here on F95 have not been uploaded by the creator of the game and therefore simply have a copy/paste overview. But I fail to see how any of that invalidates my comment. If a creator of a game is simply too damn lazy to bother with an actual overview that provides some actual information about their game, why the hell should I waste my time on more than a cursory glance at their game? :unsure:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
me: well the overview was not helpful, but surely there is information of the plot in dev notes

Dev notes:
What I plan to do
I hope to provide my audience an amazing adult visual novel game experience by providing a great storyline along with great visuals & animations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Not much content is more like a demo ... from my point of view writing needs a little more work or maybe change the dialogue of Mc, he is 18 and speaks or acts like a 10 year old child.
(it was really weird to see and read how the mc behaves being 18 years old) but it can be a good game depending on how you tell the story

Good luck Dev

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: J.Archer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
kianu opened his door wide open and that shenanigans got him a whole movie worth of creepy.
I am going to be honest, if I opened my door up to those two girls, I would quickly slam it. They look creepy.
people wanting to know you better should be welcome, no?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620329440149.png

The story is about a guy who gets lost in his life
after going through a dramatic faze
and is trying to recover from that trauma.
Follow his journey around and find out the path he chooses
to live a life he always dreamed of.

Plan of dev:​
Dev commitments:

Nice Overview, tells us everything we need to know about the game.....
Dev notes:
What I plan to do
I hope to provide my audience an amazing adult visual novel game experience by providing a great storyline along with great visuals & animations.

Okay...so...let's start with the start..where's the overview? ( same thing on his/hers patreon...no overview)
What's the plot?
This is my first game & still in development, I hope you enjoy it.

EDIT : I'm not the dev...I just copy & paste the overview...just so there is no confusion.
I'm sorry,before I play a game I like to know the story so I kow what it's about.I'm not a game maker but would think before you make a game you need a story.
you got me there buddy..cause I believe the same thing :D
Thank you.
Any plans to have attractive women in the game?
LMAO Makes me want to make one called, The Lewd Adventures - The Camping Trip. The MC dad dies an he moves in with his Mom & Sister. lol...... Oh!! an he hasn't seen or talked to them in like 10 years lol So off to the town of Boobville where he decides to go on a camping trip in the Lewed Forrest with his Mom & Sister lol to celebrate one of his dads favorite hobbies camping :) with people who secretly want his hotdog :)
Rendering is the hard and time consuming part
Could we please have a - like, y'know - informative overview instead of an uninformative biographical note?
Well yes, of course I know it's not F95's fault! I was simply using a generalisation based on the fact that the majority of games tend to have a rather brief and oft-times somewhat uninformative overview. I also know that the majority of games here on F95 have not been uploaded by the creator of the game and therefore simply have a copy/paste overview. But I fail to see how any of that invalidates my comment. If a creator of a game is simply too damn lazy to bother with an actual overview that provides some actual information about their game, why the hell should I waste my time on more than a cursory glance at their game? :unsure:
me: well the overview was not helpful, but surely there is information of the plot in dev notes

Dev notes:

How do Y”all like them apples, gamers ?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Previews look ok, although something went wrong with the pink haired girl's face in that first one; I think it's the angle of the light hitting her bone-structure weirdly. Also, in the future, you might want to let the images bake a little longer, there still a bit too grainy. It'll take longer, but people will really appreciate the difference and will be willing to wait the extra time between updates.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Lewd City [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Lewd City [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
I fixed my version of the game so if someone interested just put that in game folder there was just a typo with an uppercase missing in the script.

Reactions: mofonistik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Party with a lot of people, lots of fresh yummy interactions, beauties all around ...
Based on this description, the game looks interesting.

But, based on the name of the game, "Lewd City" gives me the impression that the way in which the MC recovers from his trauma will be by fucking all the women in the city and that all of them will be willing to fuck the MC and they will be nymphos

But if we have more than one path, we may have a more "vanilla", quieter route. But I do not know...
We the MC need something juicy to game 4.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote