VN Ren'Py Abandoned Infamous Soul [v0.1.5] [Big Boys Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1639306784422.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helping Lost Soul - Update V0.1.5

It's here guys, We are finally done with the prologue,
and soon I'll start the development of the next phase.
I hope you guys enjoy this. I will post another update tomorrow
regarding the future plan of the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Need to add animation to the tags. Due to the lack of this tag, I almost passed this game.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
ya with sample photos like that. Its a defiant pass. Slender, tight, and toned ass are the best, can not lie.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I thought this had new content but this is the same as the release from september. The new content was supposedly coming out by november but nothing updated on patreon since the september release.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
This really needs the drugs tag, especially since you're a cokehead and have absolutely NO choice in the matter.

The MC is mentally deficient, and ticks off all the previous boxes I suggested, a douchebag/simp/weakling/idiot. This so far is a really long intro of a How to be a Loser game, with no agency at all. It needs a ton of work to even be called a story, even more work after that to be called a VN and not a KN, and way more work on top of that to bother wanting to play this MC at all, no redeeming characteristics here at all, and hopefully he isn't modelled off any RL person, because if he was I would suggest they eat a 9mm lead breakfast.

I am not going to rate this game because for as long as I put off posting and watching in hopes it got better, it's still a total disappointment, is missing tags and is still not worth more than these comments to me.

Good luck Dev, with this writing skill, you are going to need it.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
When a developer can't be bothered to check the spelling in the game description it gives an ominous sense of foreboding that the rest of the writing may lead some to follow the lemmings over the cliff.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
prologues/VNs where choices dont matter suck ass. i tried my best to avoid megan and bam dev said screw you :whistle:

Reactions: MAD6999
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote