VN Ren'Py Abandoned Infamous Soul [v0.1.5] [Big Boys Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well after reviewing the other informative insights. It might be good to wait 90 to 120 days and see what happens and what might or might not change. Thanks all.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
can we not publish a game if the gameplay is shorter than 5mins ?

come on dev i've seen short first releases but this one is too much

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hello Everyone, I hope you guys are doing well

First of all, the game name has been changed to Infamous Soul.
Secondly, as mentioned earlier from now on you will be seeing weekly updates of the game
Here is what you can find in this version:
  • 133 new renders
  • Not all but a lot of previous renders have been improved. Especially where the audience was complaining about grainy renders and overdo of facial expressions.
  • Changes in quite a few dialogues.
  • Progress with mom has been changed a bit. Now it will happen at a more steady pace.
  • Unfortunately, No new sex scene in this update
Note: You will have to start the game from the beginning. I do apologize for that but since the name of the game has been changed, the program will not be able to locate your previous save file.
Also, because of the new name, I am resetting the version numbering. So this will be called V 0.1 only.

Download Links
PC:
Android:

The prologue continues.
50+ new Renders this week.

PC:
Android:

Reactions: prosmoker1

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
fix version added
hey can you add all of this to the devs notes on the op? If it is not to much of a bother
What I plan to do:
  1. A game with real consequences of the choices you make in the story.
  2. Free-room will be made available after the prologue is finished.
  3. Great Visuals and 30 fps animated sex scenes.

Note: This game won't have any kind of forced sex scene and won't have NTR

Reactions: ropershy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
LMAO Makes me want to make one called, The Lewd Adventures - The Camping Trip. The MC dad dies an he moves in with his Mom & Sister. lol...... Oh!! an he hasn't seen or talked to them in like 10 years lol So off to the town of Boobville where he decides to go on a camping trip in the Lewed Forrest with his Mom & Sister lol to celebrate one of his dads favorite hobbies camping :) with people who secretly want his hotdog :)
Nearly every game has the dad died!!!
So better yet fuck mom behind dad's back...then as it builds up MC makes dad watch as MC fucks mom.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nice renders and pretty girls, but I don't like MC at all.
He gets hysterical at the slightest reason and generally behaves stupidly.
And more you don't even have a choice about what he can do, taking drugs or no, i totally hate this, playing an stupid young asshole.
But the beginning was quite good apart from his childish behavior, let's hope the dev will grow him a pair or i will quit asap!
I just hope that this prologue was just a mishap !

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I can get it not letting me control some of the dumb decisions the character makes, even more so in a prologue, but I feel like the choices we got in the prologue were unnecessary it could have skipped the birthday completely and gone from there since we aren't gonna be making any major choices anyways it felt like the bulk of the beginning was wasted on stuff that could have been left to after the prologue really.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I'm already getting annoyed playing as the MC and another thing gives us the option to choose for the drug scene the MC is already stupid as it is we don't need him to get any more stupider like Megan.

Dec 27, 2020
I can't understand it. I have written exactly the same in "The mind Society" today.
Who wants to play such MCs. Who?
99% of all MCs are written in a way... I lost my words now... I can't relate.
*sign
At least there are few good MCs out there. But man only one in a dozen it seems.

Reactions: HansDampf788

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Interesting start...the mc is a young stupid kid he's going to act accordingly maybe Megan should have offered him weed he would have been more chill.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote