Jul 31, 2018
I assume at this point that either something has happened to Stompai at which I hope the best for them, or they have given up on the project and are a little embarassed to tell us. If the latter is true then you shouldn't be, you have no obligation to finish, things happen, people understand.

BUT, if you post the progress you had made (which you should do anyway), I would be willing to finish it. No promises as I've never worked in rpgmaker before so I'll have to learn it, but I am quite good at this sort of thing so I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty quick. I just don't want to have to replicate all the tedious and headscratching steps Stompai has already gone through with the code, just wanna get into a rhythm of translating the remaining words.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
I assume at this point that either something has happened to Stompai at which I hope the best for them, or they have given up on the project and are a little embarassed to tell us. If the latter is true then you shouldn't be, you have no obligation to finish, things happen, people understand.

BUT, if you post the progress you had made (which you should do anyway), I would be willing to finish it. No promises as I've never worked in rpgmaker before so I'll have to learn it, but I am quite good at this sort of thing so I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty quick. I just don't want to have to replicate all the tedious and headscratching steps Stompai has already gone through with the code, just wanna get into a rhythm of translating the remaining words.
the spanish translation from the game, it has everything fixed too, but its 1.0

Jul 31, 2018

Good news, stompai shared the files with me! I'm going to take a couple weeks to finish the project I'm currently working on before starting this, but I will be giving this a go soon and hopefully it won't take too long once I start.

Surpriz20

Nov 2, 2020
Good news, stompai shared the files with me! I'm going to take a couple weeks to finish the project I'm currently working on before starting this, but I will be giving this a go soon and hopefully it won't take too long once I start.
Can't wait! :love:

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
niceee

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks god, finaly this game able to reach real potantial. Thanks for helping dude.

Ruru Amour

Mar 8, 2018
Feel kinda sad for her friend. She's the only one who the heroine can trust and to her, the heroine is her only true friend. But at the end, the heroine forgot her and only think about sex. At least let both of them get fucked...

Jul 31, 2018
So as has become tradition real life stuff has taken over and my project's deadline got delayed, with new expectations to finish next week. However this has all cut into my free time and so I don't know how much time I'll have to work on this after I'm done. Maybe it takes another couple weeks after that till I can start. Sorry for getting peoples hopes up but I haven't given up yet.

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
So as has become tradition real life stuff has taken over and my project's deadline got delayed, with new expectations to finish next week. However this has all cut into my free time and so I don't know how much time I'll have to work on this after I'm done. Maybe it takes another couple weeks after that till I can start. Sorry for getting peoples hopes up but I haven't given up yet.
Just knowing that someone is willing to work on this is nice. No need to feel pressured or anything, I'm sure everyone is happy to wait. Everyone who wasn't probably already settled for the machine translation anyway.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
dude you are the real chad, thanks for trasnlate our favorite game.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes