Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
why is this one tagged as Completed when it's still not fully translated?
Because the game was released and put on sale as v1.0 (With 1.0 usually meaning it's finished for games, thus the "completed" tag) in April 2020 on dlsite.
Then a user translated said version and uploaded it on f95 in May.
But then the dev updated the game to v2.0 (consider this as a DLC) in November.
And now we wait for this new version to be translated but it doesn't remove the fact that the original 1.0 upload was "completed" since we had no way of knowing the dev would add a patch later.

goregoblin

Feb 17, 2021
Because the game was released and put on sale as v1.0 (With 1.0 usually meaning it's finished for games, thus the "completed" tag) in April 2020 on dlsite.
Then a user translated said version and uploaded it on f95 in May.
But then the dev updated the game to v2.0 (consider this as a DLC) in November.
And now we wait for this new version to be translated but it doesn't remove the fact that the original 1.0 upload was "completed" since we had no way of knowing the dev would add a patch later.
make sense lol, i hope this game continue getting v.30 and so on ;3

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Okay so idk if im just being dumb as fuck, but I legit can't get anything to work without getting a load error. I download the compressed 1.0 version and then the fan patch:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inferior-genes-v2-0-starworks.53080/page-4#post-3539494
I overwrite the data folder with the fan patch, and the game still works.

And then I download nyrom's latest fan translation for 1.0 and the game is fucked...

View attachment 1239457

Bro I'm just gonna assume Nyrom used an non-compressed 1.0 version which I can't find unless I download from other websites that take 6 hours at max. This is sad, time to learn Japanese in earnest!
Yeah I also get this error if anyone knows what to do to get around it

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes