codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I think 80% - 90% character in game can be fuckable while minor character doesn't.
Yeah, it might include squids too. I remember author answer about this before..

My guess is story progress first to the point it's long game and enjoyable with art (incoming) along route for every (new) character for fuck.
Each attitude and choice have outcome so...

Around 1-2 months for game to be long game and start put art as well as other route.

Idk inside info because I'm not on discord or patreon but i read weekly update so that's all i have.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Not sure what's going on with this one. My latest save from feb 14 hits an exception when I try to load it. The save from a few hour previous loads but when I try to skip through to where I was I hit the credits what seems like ages before I would get there

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
The only barrier that separates us is the lack of a universal language, I don't think these things separate people, I, for example, would feel a huge void if I didn't believe that my life and everything I do has some meaning, that's why I have religion.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hey friends, trying to update my review here and looking for other things that have changed with this update.

So far it seemed like it was mostly code update to integrate the new art assets (understandably) and the developer building a framework to include player made "mod" content / PC portraits. Outside of that and a bevy of fresh bugs buzzin' around I wasn't sure if anything significant was changed. I'd love to check out anything else new- but I don't really wanna go on a goose-chase looking for non-existent content.

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Hey friends, trying to update my review here and looking for other things that have changed with this update.

So far it seemed like it was mostly code update to integrate the new art assets (understandably) and the developer building a framework to include player made "mod" content / PC portraits. Outside of that and a bevy of fresh bugs buzzin' around I wasn't sure if anything significant was changed. I'd love to check out anything else new- but I don't really wanna go on a goose-chase looking for non-existent content.
Yeah, this. I am trying all combinations of choices to escape the module at the end and in every single one of them the game ends, so Im wondering if there was new content.

Reactions: monk_56

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm a simple man, I saw DILF I got interested.
So is this game just get "Gay" tag? How weighted is the "gay" contents?
How about the alien sex?

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Guessing one will need to start a new save, as old ones for me, no longer work, due to the character images. or etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
So this ends when you get access to the AI core and the mod stuff there?

Just checking that it's not a bug. I can go to the AI core or Areoponics and there's some options in each place, but no way to progress as far as i can see.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
OK, this is a bit weird for me.
So the adult contents are locked behind the pay wall.
But the dev is still actively promoting the game here?
And not like some of other "dev owned" thread that only gives public demo, here is actually sharing the paid versions?

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Can you give more info on the modding stuff? (like a small list of the characters)
so far i've worked out:
Characters tabi=Tabitha Droid (no clothing options) and mavy clothing options =nude, underwear, casual, (or nothing for uniform)

• Red Heart
Reactions: infinitestarsdev

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Bruh... what happened to the art?!
Had to make a call since our original character artist was no longer interested in art. It was either kill the project and start something new, continue with the old art without being able to improve/add new characters, or pay to have everything redrawn.

It sucks, since people fell in love with the old art, but I feel it was the lesser of the two evils. <3

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Can you give more info on the modding stuff? (like a small list of the characters)
so far i've worked out:
Characters tabi=Tabitha Droid (no clothing options) and mavy clothing options =nude, underwear, casual, (or nothing for uniform)
Sure! I'm still working on actual documentation, and we're planning on having a live workshop on Discord soon where I'll asnwer all your questions.

In short, it's the first four letters of the character name (except for Lebeny which is leba), so Khalil is khal, Veera is veer etc.
Most characters have brows_xyz eyes_xyz and mouth_xyz (happy, sad, flirt, fluster, neutral, angry, scared, surprise, pleasure), Cephilusks only have eyes and mouth expression layers. You have nude, casual, uniform for the outfits. That should get you started in the meantime! If you need help or have more specific questions, you're welcome to ask here or to reach out on Discord. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you create!! So let me know!

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes