IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

MojoSky

Apr 27, 2019
I've got to say I'm really loving the story that was put out here, I'm very much intrigued to see where this goes. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I'd love to hear more about how you would recommend changing it / mentioning specific instances.
Can't guarantee it will be implemented, but I'm always looking for ways to make the game better.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Well... there should at least be writing describing lewd scenes if that's the case. I'm fine waiting on commissioned art or whatever. Fade to black with very little context ain't it. :/
Sorry for the disappointment, but it is on its way. You can follow the devlogs to see how we're progressing. Kiaria's scene is written and 50% coded right now. She will be in the next patreon release, along with some UI fixes and enhancements.

Reactions: sonhot

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry for the disappointment, but it is on its way. You can follow the devlogs to see how we're progressing. Kiaria's scene is written and 50% coded right now. She will be in the next patreon release, along with some UI fixes and enhancements.
Cool. That's good to know.

I assume you'll also be adding more alternate writing for current scenes? My MC has very high confidence, combative, dominant & bold, but acts soft near Khalil. He's also a Matahr... I imagine that'd also help him be calmer & in control during confrontation/stressful situations.

Erinyina

Aug 27, 2020
Reminds me a lot of Dune and Foundation vaguely!
I really like what I'm seeing so far, it's not obnoxiously woke or even woke at all by my standards, unlike what's been brought up so much. You just create your character over time with dialogue choices instead of deciding their body all at once, which did make me want to rename my character a few times but all in all it's a pretty unique way of doing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: infinitestarsdev

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Cool. That's good to know.

I assume you'll also be adding more alternate writing for current scenes? My MC has very high confidence, combative, dominant & bold, but acts soft near Khalil. He's also a Matahr... I imagine that'd also help him be calmer & in control during confrontation/stressful situations.
Definitely. There is still tons to do before then, but it's definitely planned. <3

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Reminds me a lot of Dune and Foundation vaguely!
I really like what I'm seeing so far, it's not obnoxiously woke or even woke at all by my standards, unlike what's been brought up so much. You just create your character over time with dialogue choices instead of deciding their body all at once, which did make me want to rename my character a few times but all in all it's a pretty unique way of doing it.
Thanks. That's probably the biggest compliment I've ever received!

I think the whole wokeness debate was entirely pulled out of context and it's great to see some sanity on the issue. <3

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
It's Friday, and I'm super excited about this one! Going to spend some family time together while celebrating 2x Birthdays over the next week.

We're still sort of mending after being sick. I'm much better and almost back to my regular routine, but my wife is battling a bit more than I did. She is "better" though.

Had to spend the majority of my time catching up with day job work this week, and I suspect next week will be the same when I return from our family trip.

I did manage to do a bit of editing and writing for Infinite Starts, but the majority of my time went towards dealing with artists and design feedback. We are adding four more portraits + variations to the game today based on selfies or OCs by our Patrons on the Captain tier. It's our version of "Name in the Game" rewards.

portraits.png

(^ Not the final artwork)

111.png

I really wanted to release a new Patreon build today since we've made quite a few changes, but I'd have to cut some unfinished content from the build to do so, which seems counterproductive. Hang in there, we will have a new build out closer towards the end of the month!

Zaph is replacing his drawing tablet and should start working on the next two Cephilusk designs this weekend. Elyda, who has been drawing the portraits (and Lindi), has been rushing to have the current batch done before I leave for my family trip a little later today.

Stay safe, and be kind this weekend!

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
kinda wish the game would just let me say "im not gay" im trying to go friendly route but it keeps assuming im interested in yaoi. should i just put him on ignore instead? i just wanted to be bro's

Reactions: monk_56

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
kinda wish the game would just let me say "im not gay" im trying to go friendly route but it keeps assuming im interested in yaoi. should i just put him on ignore instead? i just wanted to be bro's
Yeah, you should be able to choose between romantic interest, friendly interest or no interest. <3
That should fix your issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
If you're talking about Khalil it is impossible to go platonic with him without it still having a shit load of Yaoi energy in the route. Just go the route to ignore him if you don't wanna bother with it. I found it pretty obnoxious as well.

It'd be cool to have a bro friendship with him- but it is not really currently an option since it remains sexually charged even if you turn down his advances.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I play female but don't think that changes anything. I managed to keep things friendly with him, just had to throw in some neutral answers as well as the friendly ones.

Can't be cheating on my adorable plant girl.

On my main save anyway.

Can't be cheating on the doc on my second.

Won't cheat on plant girl cos she's super sweet. Won't cheat on doc because honestly i'm scared my character will wake up in an ice bath with most of her organs harvested.

Woman has a severe lack of chill.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If you're talking about Khalil it is impossible to go platonic with him without it still having a shit load of Yaoi energy in the route. Just go the route to ignore him if you don't wanna bother with it. I found it pretty obnoxious as well.

It'd be cool to have a bro friendship with him- but it is not really currently an option since it remains sexually charged even if you turn down his advances.
Real bros suck dick tho. :HideThePain:

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes