Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Seems immediately apparent that they didn't really think too much about the time loop mechanics. How you gonna loop with the fitness variable? Like if you work out enough, the daughter will see her dad become as swole as Arnold overnight.

And like you said, the script doesn't take into account the fact that MC has been through these same events who knows how many times.
Dughter doesn't know about the time loop. With your actions, the game reality changes, so with each loop your relationship and your daughter's role in the hero's life change as well.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dughter doesn't know about the time loop. With your actions, the game reality changes, so with each loop your relationship and your daughter's role in the hero's life change as well.
Are you saying that any changes in the MC during his loop grinding would be perceived by other people as having always been like that?

Like if he studies for decades like groundhog day and becomes a genius in all fields, his daughter would think that he has always been this genius?

If he works out and becomes swole as a mother fucker, the daughter would think that he was always buff like this?

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Are you saying that any changes in the MC during his loop grinding would be perceived by other people as having always been like that?

Like if he studies for decades like groundhog day and becomes a genius in all fields, his daughter would think that he has always been this genius?

If he works out and becomes swole as a mother fucker, the daughter would think that he was always buff like this?
Yes. For example, when the main character is in a sexual relationship with Amy, her worldview will change - it would be a normal event for her, as if it was the case before the time loop.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes. For example, when the main character is in a sexual relationship with Amy, her worldview will change - it would be a normal event for her, as if it was the case before the time loop.
Ok, I guess that can take care of some of the problems with the looping mechanics presented. If I'm being pedantic, I would say that isn't really a time loop. It would be jumping into an alternate timeline/universe every day.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Grindy, but it's only the first release. And I understand that the nature of a time loop would suggest that the grind is inevitable. Fingers crossed that at some point, some of the grind disappears.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Grindy, but it's only the first release. And I understand that the nature of a time loop would suggest that the grind is inevitable. Fingers crossed that at some point, some of the grind disappears.
Don't worry, one of my priorities is to keep the grind to a minimum through the amount of content :)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The renders look pretty good, but the subject is overused and the take seems very generic and uninspired. Maybe the it needs some more thinking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
this game just wastes your time
Please do not develop game if you do not know how to program

You have to use loop strategy for gameplay because you do not know how to develop games.
That's just rude. It's first release, give it a chance. The dev will likely learn more as they go along, too. Everyone starts from somewhere. Dev has indicated there are plans for more events during the loops, as well.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
this game just wastes your time
Please do not develop game if you do not know how to program

You have to use loop strategy for gameplay because you do not know how to develop games.
wow you can read, must be a real achievement for you. Play the game and give fair comments/criticism, you just read a game description and decided to take shots at a dev.

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
I really like this game , love the daughter look and i find the "grind" well within reason.
I hope the dev will keep it simple like it is and does not add other npc's or LI's.

lynx69

Nov 25, 2020
Neat idea but it becomes tedious very quickly and I ended up skipping dialogue.
1. How about changing the main characters dialogue choices each loop instead of when you've reached enough love/lust points. That way each loop can be different enough that the player wants to read it.
2. Have Amy wear more conservative clothing on early loops instead of things like just lingerie while watching the movie. Build up would be nice is all I'm saying and also why does she change outfits from scene 1 in the bedroom to when she goes to the bathroom? That bothered me while I was playing because she went from wearing one set of pajamas to different set for no discernable reason.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Neat idea but it becomes tedious very quickly and I ended up skipping dialogue.
1. How about changing the main characters dialogue choices each loop instead of when you've reached enough love/lust points. That way each loop can be different enough that the player wants to read it.
2. Have Amy wear more conservative clothing on early loops instead of things like just lingerie while watching the movie. Build up would be nice is all I'm saying and also why does she change outfits from scene 1 in the bedroom to when she goes to the bathroom? That bothered me while I was playing because she went from wearing one set of pajamas to different set for no discernable reason.
The repetition of dialogs will disappear by itself over time (number of updates).
As for the unexpected change of clothes - this problem will also be solved with new releases (amount of content, events).
Also for future questions: grind, slow and repetitive gameplay will all be improved with each new version. Each release will bring the game to life, making the events more consistent and intriguing.

DR99

May 2, 2018
The repetition of dialogs will disappear by itself over time (number of updates).
As for the unexpected change of clothes - this problem will also be solved with new releases (amount of content, events).
Also for future questions: grind, slow and repetitive gameplay will all be improved with each new version. Each release will bring the game to life, making the events more consistent and intriguing.
So I'm impatiently waiting

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
The grind is real with this one.
Same day, over and over, with slightly different things depending on 'points' accumulated.
Too much grind, not enough content.
Tried it, passing on it

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
How many scenes open now the game ?sorry my english so baaad haha
Hey! Check . Version R1 has enough content for two paths (Love or Lust). You need to focus on only one path at time. Once you have discovered all of the content, you can proceed to the second path.

Reactions: tipitopi
3.40 star(s) 24 Votes