Favorite path.

• Total voters

tipitopi

Dec 18, 2020
Hey! Check . Version R1 has enough content for two paths (Love or Lust). You need to focus on only one path at time. Once you have discovered all of the content, you can proceed to the second path.
Thank you so muck

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hey everyone!
My game is out on gamcore. This is exactly the same version (R1). No new content. The only difference is that the web version has hints telling you that you have reached the end of a particular event. So if you wish one more time to play the R1 version while waiting for a new release, you have this opportunity.
Play online - .
And be sure to check out my new arts on .

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ya like the thought and the possabilities that could happen, but after reading the posts. Think for now I will keep watching and see if anything becomes of this game. Then maybe after a few updates when there is some actual content and character development then will revisit. Thanks for post look forward to seeing what becomes of this.

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Ya like the thought and the possabilities that could happen, but after reading the posts. Think for now I will keep watching and see if anything becomes of this game. Then maybe after a few updates when there is some actual content and character development then will revisit. Thanks for post look forward to seeing what becomes of this.
Thanks! Well, you can give the R1 version a try, as there is enough content available. But I don't see any issue if you wish to wait for R2.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
R2 is out for "The Customer" and "Beta-test" tiers - .
Check release schedule - .

Ps: all new previews added in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanThaMan and sn3p

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
What could be a good story, isn't able to be so. It is simply too repetitive and the scoring systems is flawed. You cant give +1 lust and then -1 love on every choice! Players will never be able to balance out the game play enough to see all of the possible alternatives. The lack of alternatives is also a problem and the repetitive nature of it doesn't hold anyone interest because there are so few choices. If you are going to make this a groundhog day scenario there simply has to be more to do than what you are trying to do in a day.

I realize that this is a first start, but by loop 10 I was already done with it. This isn't the first time this time loop concept was used in a story. Perhaps going to a couple of those stories and playing them through will help?
Hey!
I've written about this several times, and the game tutorial also says it: you can only play one path at a time. That's why you have no possibility to get Love and Lust points at the same time. The game has a good amount of choices, just some of them hidden, depending on your stats. The same goes for content (many events are limited by the path).
Thanks for your feedback!

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
R2 is out for "Tier 2" - .
Check release schedule and changelog - .

Reactions: DanThaMan

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well ... i haven't played this game for now, but i kind of hesitate.

Reason:
You play the same day over and over again .. right?
So what's the sense of grinding stats and work for money? (update log: lowered grind for stats and make getting money by work more easy).
Either the stats and money are gone once the day starts again, or the game doesn't make sense and have a paradoxon (kept money and stats).
Tell me if i am wrong, but this doesn't make any sense to me to be honest.
"Groundhog day" games only make sense if you can repeat the same day in a different way until you get the wanted outcome - ANY grind (stats or money) does NOT match with groundhog days.

EDIT:
imho (just imho) groundhog day setup is one of the most difficult to create for games like that. I recommend the developer to improve skills by "normal" VN and THEN finally try this one. It's just too easy to mess up by NOT doing right and setup and to create a messed up story (non logic gameplay and plot)

EDIT II:
Well - i couldn't resist and tried ... and now i regret. ALL my thoughts came true. NOT recommended - see review

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Hey!
I've written about this several times, and the game tutorial also says it: you can only play one path at a time. That's why you have no possibility to get Love and Lust points at the same time. The game has a good amount of choices, just some of them hidden, depending on your stats. The same goes for content (many events are limited by the path).
Thanks for your feedback!
If you can only play one path at a time and there are only two paths, then you essential choose a path at the start of the game and make all other choices obsolete.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If you can only play one path at a time and there are only two paths, then you essential choose a path at the start of the game and make all other choices obsolete.
exactly!

This way you have double the grind though.

As i mentioned in my post and my review, it does not make any sense to combine groundhog and grind (logical plot error). It's the same as if you have a choice between a new car and a nice boat, then you get questioned whether you want to drive or to ship around.

Reactions: HansDampf788

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I keep getting end of content for current version messages, but when I continue, there's new content.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I keep getting end of content for current version messages, but when I continue, there's new content.
well - even the "no more content" messages are repetitive - LOL
Joke aside: those messages are for every scene - YES - for EVERY scene which may be more expanded in further updates.
Oh - and by the way - you get these messages twice per scene - one for each path - just saying

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes