anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The only impossible route is the balance route. currently there is a you win and she wins route. balanced route is not yet implemented because it is unfinished. author said he will add it in a future version, at which point you could get equal number of chalices
The whole concept is fucking stupid honestly cuz one bad roll can mean you'll miss a chalice & have to start over from the very 1st tile. I'd rather do boss fights over & over again instead.

Whoever came up with this maze monopoly shit probably gets off from choking cats or something cuz this is more torturous than doing a no damage run on dark souls at the hardest difficulty.

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
i got three questions
1. how to get morgana preg? i enslaved her so i guess i cannot anymore?
2. how to defeat police woman with wings? i tried magic and gunnman already with leather jeans and lether jacket i have no more money to buy more things
3. is therea way to farm level and money before the police woman?
1. u need to win fights AND lose some to get the "neutral" route where she gets preg. If you just want to see the scenes, just buy the storage key from merchant and you can view them.
2. I'm playing through as rogue atm and attacking before she flies then parrying until fly runs out seems to work
3. you can farm items as rogue by using the steal/mug abiities and sell those at the merchant for gold. No idea where to get exp except maybe battling vamp boss a lot before going to the next level.

Last edited:
Reactions: PofB

jokuur

May 23, 2019
1. u need to win fights AND lose some to get the "neutral" route where she gets preg. If you just want to see the scenes, just buy the storage key from merchant and you can view them.
2. I'm playing through as rogue atm and attacking before she flies then parrying until fly runs out seems to work
3. you can farm items as rogue by using the steal/mug abiities and sell those at the merchant for gold. No idea where to get exp except maybe battling vamp boss a lot before going to the next level.
thx for explanation im trying to get deva pregnant ending now and it says in recolection room that i need more blue chalises than red so
i went full blue slave route didnt worked
and now i went more blue route but not full and i still cant get pregnant ending 1657475899950.png
how am i supposed to get that ending if nothing works here?
i think dev should give more accurae explanation how many times we need to loose and how many times weneed to win because it takes me some fucking time to finish third floor from the ground up - something about 1 to 2 hours and imstill walking in the dark here, after finishing the floor 3 times and still not get ending i want im little fucking pissed not gonna lie here, some fucking explanation would be nice thing to have

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The whole concept is fucking stupid honestly cuz one bad roll can mean you'll miss a chalice & have to start over from the very 1st tile. I'd rather do boss fights over & over again instead.

Whoever came up with this maze monopoly shit probably gets off from choking cats or something cuz this is more torturous than doing a no damage run on dark souls at the hardest difficulty.
That is a whole other issue. I argued against adding a boardgame with dice, but I am just a random player so I don't make those decisions.
Incidentally. the balanced route was just added. check latest version.

I also find the game to be too grindy. And I wish pregnancy available in the dom route too instead of only in the balanced route.
Infinity Realm 3.4
Finished classes
Finished class skills
Correction and clarification. Only the 4 core classes are finished. (scholar, rogue, gunner, brave)

I found it out when bug reporting that the noble class (you get it if you become a noble vampire) is incomplete.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
View attachment You-know-what-Fk-it.mp4
thx for explanation im trying to get deva pregnant ending now and it says in recolection room that i need more blue chalises than red so
i went full blue slave route didnt worked
and now i went more blue route but not full and i still cant get pregnant ending View attachment 1918103
how am i supposed to get that ending if nothing works here?
i think dev should give more accurae explanation how many times we need to loose and how many times weneed to win because it takes me some fucking time to finish third floor from the ground up - something about 1 to 2 hours and imstill walking in the dark here, after finishing the floor 3 times and still not get ending i want im little fucking pissed not gonna lie here, some fucking explanation would be nice thing to have

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
What's the pregnancy content like?
its sex with the goddess if you get more blue then red chalices then keep going with the game. If you get more red chalices then blue you see a scene with her getting pregnant and giving birth to a human baby and 2 piglets followed by a game over.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
If dev ever wants to fix the board game two things to help would be removing the game over space and the spinner space

EDIT: nvm this board game is a fundamental error in design that should be used as an example of what to never do

Last edited:
Reactions: Gryyp

Goddesslucy

Jan 27, 2020
its sex with the goddess if you get more blue then red chalices then keep going with the game. If you get more red chalices then blue you see a scene with her getting pregnant and giving birth to a human baby and 2 piglets followed by a game over.
thank you for letting me know! this game is prob not for me :')

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
that monopoly board is so fucking stupid. if you try to go through it quickly by skipping dialogue the chances of you giving up by accident is so high. literally the worst fucking minigame i've seen in a game yet holy fucking shit.

Reactions: Gryyp

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
I am not sure why people are hating on the board minigame that much. It was really enjoyable for me.
The giving up part was annoying though.

Feb 25, 2018
1:Someone's knows what is the most busted build? I always play mage in all games, so I have only seen the mage ! If there is some busted shit, please someone let me know for less suffering !!!

2:Rogue steal items and shit? Like something useful or good? Or just some useless shit for you to sell?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is strangely hot.

Reactions: tormagnum

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, good one. second girl and alreadi immortal. Or is this fight no victory possible?
So much things are annoying. Some events work even when they should not, like This is what you get when you sell Morgana, wtf i do not even exit her realm yet. possibility to equip gun to scholar(not tested, bit there is gun when choice)?
Well, only players without dislikes to kinks like Dom and Sub will like this game.Wanted just to see somecharacters but story is just awful. Grind fest...

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes