Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I finally got to playing this game (Am beating the panties off Miranda as Brave with the Unleash skill). I love the story and world building as this game has big Domina vibes. I do have a couple questions though:

1. What are the benefits/ downsides to becoming a vampire noble.

2. How can I grind money as a Brave?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I finally got to playing this game (Am beating the panties off Miranda as Brave with the Unleash skill). I love the story and world building as this game has big Domina vibes. I do have a couple questions though:

1. What are the benefits/ downsides to becoming a vampire noble.

2. How can I grind money as a Brave?
from what I can tell races changes your resistance and weakness to elements like fire or ice and the like, and it might boost some stats. as well as unlock ability like with the gunner you get blood bullets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
from what I can tell races changes your resistance and weakness to elements like fire or ice and the like, and it might boost some stats. as well as unlock ability like with the gunner you get blood bullets.
I recall the in-game text mentioning type resistances/ weaknesses and learning additional skills. I really hope the dev releases a more detailed description of how the class system works. I personally like human-on-monster girl so I kept my MC as a warm blooded but squishy human.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Looks like CAM just put update to Infinity realm on his Patreon, also released a public poll for feed back

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Looks like CAM just put update to Infinity realm on his Patreon, also released a public poll for feed back
Thank you for sharing this poll. As for my picks

- N/A I spanked the first two girls with ease so far.

- Honey Hive Legion w/ meeting old friend

- Wants to beat/ get beaten by Goblin Twins

- I would like to see more punching and face sitting.

- Ideas for the next boss? A 7' amazon boxer girl.

- What fetishes have I lived so far? Taunting, face sitting, pregnancy.

Reactions: tormagnum

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
hm dunno i like the game mechanic and the first boss is nice, but second one is lame.
the third one is cool but its not possible to refight her (and the egypt like boss cant be fought)...
then there are alot of bugs (i had visual glitches while the third fight after loading a save)
:/

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay I didn't see it in the change log. So is the half route done for this realm? Also is there a sub good end to this?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes