BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
First go to the merchant and only then drag the mushroom juice to the aunt.
I seem to have broken the game. You can give the aunt the mushroom juice before you go to the store and it softlocks. Thankfully I had an earlier save, and it worked fine.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
How many endings are with the goblin girls cause i got them to have really really big boobs and i left them after couple of years but the game did not even give me a chance to take a route i want so did i do something wrong or is this the route that everyone have.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Man, this game is really neat but it's in a dire need of some spellchecking. Also it kinda needs the second boss to calm down on spamming the stun attack.
Agreed with this. I thought this was a Japanese game but though some very bad MTL.

Almuerzo

Nov 21, 2022
they just disapper
I FOUND THE SOLUTION, look, before to go to the merchant the game NEEDS to you to not give the vial to the aunt, so, after putting the sheet in the blue water at night for firs time you have to wake up go straight to the cave and pls DO NOT put the mushrooms in the machine before go to the cave, you have to do this when you the "Mom" just desappear but the aunt is there.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BConscience

Oct 14, 2018
Good game in most aspects but the third boss can fuck right off. That dice game is boring enough, not to mention during the long downward sections, it's really easy to accidentally click give up. I got sent back to the beginning at the last step before winning lv4

Last edited:
Reactions: ks23seed
Dec 15, 2018
MESSAGE ROR ANYONE WHO HATES THE THIRD REALM

For anyone like me who hates the third realm, if you are in joyplay or have cheat programs for rpgm, just remove collision on your character, the thing you would do to walk through walls and stuff. This lets you walk out of the board and the dice will only be consumed if you step on a board tile. So all you need to do is walk to chests, get free levels nd gold if you want, get the chalices you want, etc. Just make sure you enable collision when you get to the "end" tiles so you don't mess up anything and get the reward chalice - then do it again for the next board.

Also, anyone else missing a chalice in the third realm? I got all board blues or so i thought but the blue option was still not enabled. I did get a yellow one by accident and a red one, but those two wouldn't lock me out of the dominant path... right?

Other than that, i like the game but a complain I have is that the realm exit for deeva is just too far from deeva. If the dev is reading this, maybe make a new door next to deeva so you don't need to climb all floors just to interact with her? Same could probably be said about the second realm. Exits are too far.

I got all faceless fruits and nothing happened I did it before I saw this post but luck I have another save! But can someone say what it's supposed to happen?

I think it's only for the bad path, after you drink the potion, as I didn't have it happen to me in the good path. If you pick more than 6 faceless fruits or pick from the same trees, Omyx will lead you, Dizzy and another of your daughters through the roots of the faceless fruit trees, where you will become nourishment, trapped and undying. Onyx will then tell the daughters if they disobey they will end just like you, as previous daughters have ended before.

Mar 18, 2019
I need help, please!
Version 4.3. Got stuck in the second realm. I defeated and dominated Maranda, but can't find exit. I continued to fight after the first victory until she was fully dominated. The door behind Maranda doesn't open. Did I miss something or the game bugged?

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
> Must sign into google
ugh. can we please not give google this info?
Agreed with not wanting to use Google for the polls. They are already creepy enough as a company.

Apparently, the Alien is ahead in the poll, I'm voting for the latex slime girl personally
View attachment 2223249 View attachment 2223250 View attachment 2223251 View attachment 2223252
The alien would have been my second choice after the succubus. If the alien wins I hope there will be some more breeding and maybe Mpreg content.

Reactions: mrttao
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes