MagnumDong3000

Apr 1, 2022
If new ppl gonna download this and play it. DONT PLAY or Download it yet. its crap and super unbalanced you get killed 100% everytime if you dont understand the ancient Hieroglyph of a description the developer written on skills and items. boss womans is incredible tanky for no reason a literal dmg sponge how is that gameplay like fights takes 10 mins everytime and the boss perma stun you like no tomorrow until u ran out of potion to heal yourself. there are no way to get stronger and earn money than trying to fight the bosses. your skills and attacks does little to no dmg. the only way to play this game is cheating

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This game still does look pretty interesting (mainly because of the pregnancy) but I'm not sure about the being submissive stuff... The changelogs make it seem like there's dominant routes as well tho so what exactly could I expect if I jump in? Will I get forced into any scenarios where the MC is being dominated or can I choose?

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
This game still does look pretty interesting (mainly because of the pregnancy) but I'm not sure about the being submissive stuff... The changelogs make it seem like there's dominant routes as well tho so what exactly could I expect if I jump in? Will I get forced into any scenarios where the MC is being dominated or can I choose?
it player choice i mean you can be dom or sub or both it up to you also anyone got news on the update for public yet or na

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

c4reload

Apr 30, 2020
In the game you fight against your enemies. If you win you get Dom Points, if you loose you get Sub Points. When both points are nearly the same at the end you get the half anf half route (No real Sub or Dom content). Just Dom points the Dom route. The same for the Sub route.
So you can choose your route pretty easily.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
new update just came out but its a short one. since he make longer version of Monarch last month

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
running from rabbit girl from what i can tell but i dont have download if only there were a kind soul would post it many would flock to it

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes