mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
this game is full femdom? or u cant avoid it ?
this game is basically terror infinity.

it is a boss rush game. you only fight bosses and nobody else. the bosses are all female.
it takes 10 victories to completely win.

if you lose a fight you get femdom
if you win a fight you get maledom
there is also a third path for when you mix losses and wins together

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

OshiroKyuga

Jun 29, 2020
when miranda's opponent is very difficult, often miss, especially given 100 gold, if you can fight miranda it will be easier

Aflie

Jun 26, 2017
how do you actually overcome goblins control, it only lets me choose "yes" when the warning comes up

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so from what I've seen, the goblin has a good route that lets you continue, to the next floor, or letting them win leads to a game over. And no half and half or whatever from what I've seen. Just win and enslave them as baby makers, or lose and get regressed and unbirthed and transformed into a goblin, You can get another ending if you pick too many of the faceless fruits

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
so from what I've seen, the goblin has a good route that lets you continue, to the next floor, or letting them win leads to a game over. And no half and half or whatever from what I've seen. Just win and enslave them as baby makers, or lose and get regressed and unbirthed and transformed into a goblin, You can get another ending if you pick too many of the faceless fruits
how do you win there is not an option to fight them

wolfknight117

Feb 20, 2019
Been having a problem in the third floor, manage to get the blue chalice once, but after that whenever i approach it on the maze it dissapears. Anybody knows what happening?

Feb 25, 2018
I got all faceless fruits and nothing happened I did it before I saw this post but luck I have another save! But can someone say what it's supposed to happen?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This is only the second game of this type I've seen where you can be either submissive or dominant instead depending on how you play. I'm happy to see it though!

sianki

Feb 6, 2019
Any tips how to beat jennifer? Submitting leads to game over and in the battle i can't do anything but guard against the rail and heal up before the next rail gun

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Idk if this is a bug but everytime i bring down maranda the second boss health down to 0 the fight doesn't end. Am i suppose to loss to her or is this a bug?

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
What am I supposed to do in the goblins realm after I go to the shop? Everyone disappeared, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can interact with. It also won't let me go to the place with the fruit.

Reactions: Clockwork12345

Scurvy

Aug 16, 2018
Man, this game is really neat but it's in a dire need of some spellchecking. Also it kinda needs the second boss to calm down on spamming the stun attack.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
can you please tell me what to do i talked the store and know the goblins but I cant do nothing
What am I supposed to do in the goblins realm after I go to the shop? Everyone disappeared, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can interact with. It also won't let me go to the place with the fruit.
First go to the merchant and only then drag the mushroom juice to the aunt.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes