• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bryaxe

Jul 2, 2018
plz fix the game i dont understand why u can lvl up heal skill if it doesnt become stronger and the vampire is annoyingly op with her spanking for sure if she does it twice in a row

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
plz fix the game i dont understand why u can lvl up heal skill if it doesnt become stronger and the vampire is annoyingly op with her spanking for sure if she does it twice in a row
Do you also have a blank skill? somethin is there and leveling up, but without name and any effect. I played Mage

Yeah many skill stupidly pintless or no effect on lvl up them.

Wanted to try Vampire class and on second girl bug with battle, her health bar is empty, but she still fighting.

Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone know how to increase the amount of rolls you get on the board game? Or force the game to roll only high numbers?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Good game and art, but I spent what felt like half an hour whittling down Maranda's health thanks to a tactic someone previously posted about (thank you, shadowcrow!), until she decided to perfectly fly away before my melee attacks hit her, and spam the Submission attack that not only hits me before I can use my Force Will move, but also interrupts it.
She was a hit away from defeat before she drained my will. GG. I may have to come back when the dev has implemented traditional leveling and money earning, or when I figure out how to play with he game's files and give myself some cash.

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
guys can someone share his save file with all done????? i really tried my best but it coast a lot of time for me. pls

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes