3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
S

SteelRazer

It's sad what happened to this game and Dev. But I was thinking and even if the odds are against you , you still need to fight if that's what you want to do . It's not always that easy. You can't expect to be successful overnight. I like what I am doing and I don't get any money for it. I am studying on college and because of all the bills I can't do everything I would want to , but if you are persistent in want you do then even if you do it for free it still got meaning.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Going to sound harsh here but far too many idiots get into H game development.

On the off chance a budding dev happens to see this, if money is your only reason for doing it STOP, find something else to do. You will not make any money on your first game unless you get insanely lucky. It might even take 2 or 3 games before your player base grows enough to make a living from it.

Those making thousands did this when H games, especially western ones, were few and far between and not exactly great quality. Anything above standard got attention.

Now we have an industry that's oversaturated with developers all looking to try and make money from a limited amount of players.

Due to so many devs and so many abandoned games nobody is going to jump into a game with an unproven developer and throw money at them. We're all waiting to see if you stick around and grow your game.

What happened to this game is exactly what we're looking out for. If you are going to abandon your game then you show us you aren't worth supporting. I'm pretty sure I speak for most here when I say I work fucking hard for my money. I'm a chef and work long and unsociable hours. If you want us to part with our money you know to show you are willing to work just as hard.

Always remember that your financial problems are not our financial problems. We all have our own shit to deal with and we're not here to keep a roof over your head or food on your table unless you earn it. Starting one game and dropping a few updates isn't showing us anything. Finishing what you start is.

I repeat, if money is your only goal you are in for a sharp shock. It's going to take time to build up a player base so either do it in your spare time until you are making enough to do it full time or find another line of work.

Aug 28, 2017
My man philly is making over 1k a month now and he's pretty much not even breaking even yet from what he's put in(hell, one scene cost him $400)
How? I have no idea what that really means.. did he upgrade his rig to make the scene for example?

BoboGica

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone take this characters and make a new game or continue this??? This models are to good man to bad skydream left

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Stumbled across that game again during sorting out my renpy savegame folder. Liked that game very much then, in 2018. A shame it is abandoned.

Reactions: supermanz95
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes