3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I enjoyed the game, the English could have been better but I liked the story. Nanites, jump gates, ancients... It's like playing Stargate.

Reactions: Namco15

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Nice and sexy renders. Especially the blonde chick looks hot.
I put this one on my watchlist.

Reactions: Namco15

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
looks like a bit of rip off from spaced out
wow, did you even play it or did you just base your comment off of the spacesuit in the description image. try thinking before you post, just a suggestion...

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
wrong choice of words i guess, what i meant was that the main female char is the same from spaced out
which is your mom

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
wrong choice of words i guess, what i meant was that the main female char is the same from spaced out
which is your mom
Ok, I see what your saying now...and yeah same model, but I see that often in these games especially when the character is a free or base model. Also many use the same model as a more popular game to draw that games fans, like the daughter from DMD or the MC from BB and I think I've even seen the mom from DOD in another game as well... however, even with a repeat model, the game itself plays well and seems to have a unique storyline so far... we'll see if the dev can keep it going and make something worthwhile.

Bporky

Jun 7, 2017
The game a bit similar to Spaced-Out but other than that it looks promising enough. I can't wait to see the next update ;)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes