3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Nice game! I don't usually like sci-fi games but this one has nice images and a decent story. I also like the fact that if you make a bad decision it follows through so you have a good reason for a second playthrough...

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
For a 0.2 Release, its a lot of content and its really intresting. I hope he will produce content like that every month. :)

And i hope you will get more Animations as well, maybe same animations from different views.

Reactions: Namco15
Aug 16, 2017
i can only echo comments before.........great start with lots of content. would be nice to see this go on for awhile without falling short and has lots of room for improvements like multiple scene angles and animations. cant even say which butt I like best cos they all look so yummy :D

Reactions: bernthal and Rroarr

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
wonder exactly how much from*Spaced out* he actually stole from. Mother has other haircolour atleast ...
Don't think he "Stole"anything from spaced out. Hairs clothing and armor comes with basic packs you can buy. Guess everyone is steeling from spaced out? Seen the hair in lots of games.

Awesome story and renders. Only thing bothering me was the grammar. I'm not English native and reading this gave me a small headache. good enough for MMO chats or trolling the forums. But for story telling not so much. When/if he polishes this it could easily become my favorite VN of the moment

Aug 16, 2017
Awesome story and renders. Only thing bothering me was the grammar. I'm not English native and reading this gave me a small headache. good enough for MMO chats or trolling the forums. But for story telling not so much. When/if he polishes this it could easily become my favorite VN of the moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this any better? :D

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Don't think he "Stole"anything from spaced out. Hairs clothing and armor comes with basic packs you can buy. Guess everyone is steeling from spaced out? Seen the hair in lots of games.

#Schwing! I gotta ask ... what video is the gif on the left from?

Reactions: Rroarr

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Nicely done game all around! I enjoyed playing it, and I look forward to playing the next version.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes