3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
This was quite a surprise!. It's a very good game with a nice flow, not too slow and not too fast. I like the fact that the girls have charater, not just some mindless bimboes. Good luck with the development.

Reactions: Namco15

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It's been a few months, so I decided to give this visual novel/game another go... The new content still feels very rushed, as though the little amounts of story/plot are just there as hollow excuses to get the 4 new women onto the ship, so the protagonist can have lots of various forms of sex with even more characters... The plot concept is very cool sounding, but because the story is so darn rushed, it ruins the experience and doesn't live up to it's potential... In any case, I updated my review...

Reactions: Arcane666
Aug 16, 2017
VR scene...
I didn't take Riya as slave, asked about relaxation, pleased Riya and told Niks truth, didn't shag villager (lake scene), calmed Riya, dream was great and then told her my story. not sure if all of these are triggers or just some but it only takes few mins to speed through. enjoy :)

Reactions: Luciano

dunhill

May 3, 2017
why isn't this game more popular??? this is the 1st time i saw this game and i decided to give it a try (by the screenshots and the fact english wasn't the native language i was expecting it to be bad) but i'm glad i give it a try, this game is really good.... good visuals, good plot, good story, charterers with real depth... so am i missing something here as to why this game isn't more popular???

BTW there is enough game content here and i would recommend :):)

Jun 21, 2017
why isn't this game more popular??? this is the 1st time i saw this game and i decided to give it a try (by the screenshots and the fact english wasn't the native language i was expecting it to be bad) but i'm glad i give it a try, this game is really good.... good visuals, good plot, good story, charterers with real depth... so am i missing something here as to why this game isn't more popular???

No incest XD

S

SteelRazer

Game is quite new. Not everyone likes the genre as now almost everybody wants to see incest<->male protagonist.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Looks like the crew is coming together hehe ... Great update and the save from last version worked perfectly.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
I didn't take Riya as slave, asked about relaxation, pleased Riya and told Niks truth, didn't shag villager (lake scene), calmed Riya, dream was great and then told her my story. not sure if all of these are triggers or just some but it only takes few mins to speed through. enjoy :)
Ok so these are part of it but not all, as I tried this but it still wasn't giving me it. So I went back to the beginning and redid it all and at the start you have to make sure you agree to help save the planet right away, "we'll do it". These will also allow you it seems to have the workout with her in ver .3.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
I haven't played 0.3 yet, but the idea of futa gives me the hives.
I suppose it's OK as long as it's not in our face (pun intended... and I really hope it will stay a pun) and can be skipped somehow.

Other than that, even if it's yet one of those "gotta catch them all" games (well, that's what most of us come here for anyway, right ?), I have to say I found it quite enjoyable (story/models).

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Well.. that actually was surprisingly good. Lot of content for a 0.3 release, nice renders, interesting story, and decent writing.

The only thing I didn't really like -- which is a very minor gripe -- is that the first girl seems to be pushed a bit too much. It isn't a bad character, nor do I dislike her -- she is however very vanilla and feels like the 'writers favorite'. Some of the other girls are way more up my allay, but seem to get a lot less screen time. Though I guess the story is just getting started, so I can't be too hard here. We'll just have to wait and see what's coming in following releases.

Ps.
To all the people who don't like futa content, there is a clear warning and an option to skip it.

Reactions: Bohus
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes