VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I've just finished playing for the first time and I expected more content to be honest. It felt more like a prologue/introduction than a second release.
The English is a little off in places and could do with a proof reader/editor going through it.
I'd advise not bothering with animations for inconsequential actions like walking, the car moving, etc. It's just an unnecessary use of time and effort for something that doesn't really add anything to the game. The walking animations look rather unnatural too. Save the effort of animating for more interesting things (i.e. future sex scenes).

The character models look nice and while the story's premise isn't particularly original it still has the potential to be an interesting one. I look forward to seeing where it goes. Good luck.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm main problem i had with this game. IT WASN'T LONG ENOUGH.

Now that said I have a question. There is a few game similar to this. Where the MC inherits a house. Why don't they ever take the Master bedroom?? It is his house as long as he completes the conditions.

Now for the little girl (BITCH) why didn't he just tell her. "IF I don't pass and don't inherit the money, Your Mom doesn't get it either. It goes to charity". That would have ended that crap of hers right there. But I guess there wouldn't be much of a story if he did that. So hopefully he can use his power to turn all her friends into his friends. Starting with Miss Teddy.

I do wish he could have brought his Mom along. Just imagine his Mom and Amanda........WOW!!!

Aug 16, 2019
While it "makes sense to tell her that if he fails no one gets money", she would dismiss the explanation as some sort of trick that MC is using to get "her money". She would probably triple her efforts to make MC fail.

• Love
Reactions: sofia_xxx

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
Amanda is very sexy and beautiful!!! I really liked the game, the only drawback of the game is that there is very little content, I hope there will be more of it in the future!!!!!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well, first time playing this game, I must say it felt more like a 0.1 version or even the demo. (Because for a v0.2, not much really happens, does it?):confused:
But I understand that making high quality renders is time consuming, and if you add animations like that it is even more complicated.
We must ask ourselves to what extent is it worth sacrificing a little quality for content?
Anyway, it looks like it will be a good game, with short updates however.
Good luck to the developer, I hope your game formula works for you.:D

Edit: By the way, I love this girl's model even though she hasn't shown up, I just hope she's not another bitch.:LOL::LOL::love::love:
02.jpg

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well renders look good and I liked the planned tags, will check back once we have vaginal sex.

Good luck!

• Red Heart

exter

May 29, 2017
I really like the quality of the renders and the models look stunning as well. Also, im looking forward to see how the mind control/corruption will be in this one. In a lot of games these things happen way to fast, but so far it seems like the players powers are limited. With some story to develop this power further it could be quite interesting. Im looking forward for more (y)

• Red Heart

Killerkaz88

Jun 1, 2021
Games looks great, Next to no content more like a small back story and small start the game. Wish the Dev the best but it will be a few years before there is enough content to keep you busy.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Liking where this seems to be going. Don't think walking animation is necessary tho having the car animated as a break between scenes isn't a bad idea. i think some of the issue with the mall scene was that it was 2 animations basically right after the other the second not being as good. That said the end walk in the ally my MC he was definitely floting abit unlike the girls going into the mall.

Keep up the good work LOVE the characters and how they look so far amazing work on that front.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
The story so far seems nonsensical. Family Grandma obviously already gave millions to unrelated daughters friend, as visible by house, car, spending habits. She said she didn't work, so it was gifted. Then daughter of an unrelated grandmother feels somehow entitled to more, an inheritance unrelated to her. Wat? The random animated walking scenes were just weird... I mean I don't mind them, but why waste time on them? They don't contribute anything to the game, other than shortening other content. MC is way too overpowered already, pretty laughable really. I do like the sound and the visuals but the rest is rather disappointing. 3/5 for now.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is off to a pretty good start.

Visually, it's quite nice. The plot seems fine, though I will never understand the "dead relative makes you obey petty conditions for you to inherit their money" trope. But it makes for good storytelling, so I can't complain.

I've seen a few people say that some of the animations seem like a waste of development time, and I agree. They look pretty good, but I have to assume there are more important things to do.

Even though I don't remember seeing anything I would call a spelling error, there's still quite a bit of bad English. This seems to improve as the game goes on, but the early parts should probably be double-checked.

I love the way some of the choices allow for nuance. It's quite nice to see. Though in contrast to that, it seems a bit odd that the two possible reactions to the aunt's sauce are (a) "It's not for me", which disappoints her to no end, or (b) "I want to eat this
every day", followed by praising the sauce so hard it kinda seems insincere. Well, maybe that's just me...

Finally, I'd like to address the mind control aspect. I usually see mind control in these games as a problem, because most of the time, it is used to override the character of anyone it is used on, thus killing anything that makes the game interesting. So far in this game, it's optional and doesn't work on everyone, and the MC shows no signs of forcing people to do stuff just for his own amusement (which is what killed Dreams of Desire for me), so that's a good sign.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Seems pretty solid so far.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes