VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
It's got a lot of potential, but it's currently shorter than a Chinese dick, so poke me when he gets done with v0.9....

Also hire a better English proofreader...

kotinch

Dec 27, 2017
The size of the local average statistical cock follows, with a large lag, the size of the local average statistical pussy. The conclusions?
It's got a lot of potential, but it's currently shorter than a Chinese dick, so poke me when he gets done with v0.9....

Also hire a better English proofreader...
The size of the local average statistical cock follows, with a large lag, the size of the local average statistical pussy. The conclusions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020

Are you high?

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you click on her links it shows the last update for the game was Feb 11.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
There has been an update :

If anyone has access...
I'm tempted to sign up and find out, but don't want to give money in case the answer is "What's going on is unfortunately I'm cancelling the game" or something similar.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm tempted to sign up and find out, but don't want to give money in case the answer is "What's going on is unfortunately I'm cancelling the game" or something similar.
That would suck. I feel like any announcement like that should be publicly available. Why should someone give money to find out the person they'd like to support won't be around. That would definitely be some Class A BS.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
The game is not cancelled.
It's just that sofia xxx was having lots of trouble with coding and could not afford a coder. They are now taking a python course and hope to soon be able to code the planned stuff themselves.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
The story is about a young man who has an opportunity to inherit a lot of money but it will be not that easy as it sounds. One of the conditions is to finish a particular school with top grades. Some people will do everything to sabotage you. Do you want to fight, corrupt or bring them on your side it will be your choice.
The game will have supernatural mind control ability which the young man posses but again, it is not that easy as it seems.
Not everyone can be manipulated and sometimes the result is not what you can expect.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-09
Release Date: 2021-12-09
Developer: Sofia XXX -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac (v0.1): - MEGA - -
Android (v0.1: - MEGA - -
Other: ANDROID*

Uncensor Patch: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1420760 View attachment 1420759 View attachment 1420758 View attachment 1420757 View attachment 1420756 View attachment 1420755 View attachment 1420754 View attachment 1420753 View attachment 1420752
When will come update?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Patreon Update
5 HOURS AGO

Hello everyone... this post is not happy.
I had a call from the repair computer store.
Apparently SSD are not reliable drives. I though only the old HDD can break.
Also the old HDD can be sent to special lab to extract information, but the new SSD are total f$cking sh*t !
Sorry !... I just can't think straight right now....
I lost my characters and scenes.
I can extract my source code from the previously released game, but I can't re-create my 3D rendering characters and some custom made by me environment. Also the renders which I already made for chapter 3 and my new phone app are lost.
Two months I study Python and now for what?!?!?!?!?
I ... sorry guys.. I just wanted to share the news with you... and I will write more later.
I have to think and make decision what to do.
All payments are postponed until I figure out what to do.
With love Sofia xxx

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes