VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Enjoying it so far. Nice renders, girls are all looking great so far. Story seems interesting, I'm wondering if we'll see these mind control powers develop further for MC. Harem is always a big plus for me as well.

Nov 26, 2021
From all the comments I've read sounds like a good game, especially if it evolves into a harem, I just wanna know if it will have NTR or if I'll have to watch potential LI having sex, I know dreadful letters, hate that content myself but got nothing against people that like it, hope the Dev can answer this, also if there is group sex will it involve other male characters, also not my thing, I know I sound like a drag but prefer to know before going to patreon and subbing, also that pink haired girl if romance is possible with her would be cool

Thanks for any info people can provide

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I just got an alert about this game getting the mind control tag added, but I'm pretty sure it already had that tag. What happened?

sofia_xxx

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2021
From all the comments I've read sounds like a good game, especially if it evolves into a harem, I just wanna know if it will have NTR or if I'll have to watch potential LI having sex, I know dreadful letters, hate that content myself but got nothing against people that like it, hope the Dev can answer this, also if there is group sex will it involve other male characters, also not my thing, I know I sound like a drag but prefer to know before going to patreon and subbing, also that pink haired girl if romance is possible with her would be cool

Thanks for any info people can provide
Hi,
I am not planning other male characters to have sex with the girls which you like and you have any kind of relationship.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes