VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
Can someone PLEASE post the incest patch here, apparently the site where it resides is NOT a good site.

BLOCKED BY

Malicious Site Blocked!

You attempted to access:

This webpage is a known malicious webpage. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Interesting. Great renders although sometimes they look a bit, let's stay, too good (plastic). IMHO, and for my taste, focusing too much on renders and animations instead of in the story and by story I DON'T mean lewd content. Guess I'll revisit this in a year or two.

Thank you and the best of luck.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
???? Nothing happened here
I can't find the original post here - has it been removed?

Anyway,since the patch is on Anonfiles, likely whatever he got was from an injected popup
Can someone PLEASE post the incest patch here, apparently the site where it resides is NOT a good site.

BLOCKED BY

Malicious Site Blocked!

You attempted to access:

This webpage is a known malicious webpage. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.
That'll be from a popup, not the main site.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I came across this today and i must say it looks great. I'm eager to play after reading the overview and seeing the preview pictures.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sofia_xxx

turtletpp

Jul 16, 2020
I can't find the original post here - has it been removed?

Anyway,since the patch is on Anonfiles, likely whatever he got was from an injected popup

That'll be from a popup, not the main site.
I'm getting the same thing from whatever it's trying to install 3 different things.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes