VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
And with me it always tries to 'con' me into accepting an .exe file with the same name as the file I am trying to download. Like 'patch.rpyc.exe - so it takes 3-5 times of retrying until I get the actual file I was after.
While i, OTOH, am aware that even Jove nods and i don't even go to places like that.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Quality is definitely there, hoping for more animations, but so far pretty good, story is looking promising, hoping will not be injected with propaganda in the future, and MC will not be someone to walk on, otherwise looking forward to it.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This looks like it could be really good to me and I like the planed fetishes. I will have to wait to see more of the game first I think but I am hopeful, the renders look really good and the girls too. Can't wait to see it with at least a little sex in it and incest is a bonus for me anyway. I am sure this won't happen but 1 or 2 Transgenders would most likely get me to support this game but even without them maybe I will just have to wait and see what cums later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sofia_xxx

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I will not say that I am delighted, but overall it is good. The girls are pretty (did not expect to meet the "friendly version" of Sue from FreshWomen;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the MC, I hope I don't have to choose between an asshole and a henpecked during the game.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Man Granny sounds like a real bitch too bad she kicked the bucket, would've loved using some of that influence on her instead.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure what the daughter wants - if he dosen't get the inheritence / she still won't get anything, would be better for her to court him to get something - so story is lame. and what do her friends get out of it NOTHING as well

Reactions: Jimbog

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Tried it, liked it so just have to wait for next part. Luckily I have some other games to play. (Horny old man... :ROFLMAO:) Liked the plot and I guessed right on the reason why Think he (I) can have a lot of fun with sexy auntie, a real MILF.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sofia_xxx

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Man Granny sounds like a real bitch too bad she kicked the bucket, would've loved using some of that influence on her instead.
It may not work on her though, it doesn't work on all people, just on the weak-willed people... maybe as the game advance and the mc gets stronger he is able to bend strong-willed people too.

It sux a lot that the mom is out of the picture for years....... If we had the choice I will for sure choose her instead of the money.
(but since the mc can bend people to do what he wants, maybe in the future the dev allows us to corrupt the lawyer and let us visit the mom ) :sneaky:

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
But anyone could also cause problems for the MC if they only act like they are influenced and when the MC and their mom are together they spring a trap and catch both the MC and mom together.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes