VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

hygolas56

Nov 17, 2019
Hi. I have a problem, I can't go beyond the first meeting with Kate. No matter what choices I make, I always end up going back to the main menu.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hygolas56

Your clicking too fast or something as it clearly states please save your game after the she will not stop me/I have to talk with her option followed by another message stating press any button to return to the main menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sofia_xxx

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
sofia_xxx
Do you want to fight, corrupt or bring them on your side it will be your choice.

Is this really true? Current and future tags look extremely vanilla. Where are the corruption/blackmail/mind control/rape/etc tags?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Those tages will be added when those tags are actually in the game as the tags at the top are for tags that are in the game as of now only. Rape will most likely not be added since that is one of those tags that paturd doesn't like.

Reactions: sofia_xxx

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
I will try to keep calm but it's really hard...

Authors... Fu*** really please... I really beg all of you....

If you don't want to loose your own time and ours.... If you want to really have some good feedbacks and stop with this useless comments...

STOP FU*** PUBLISHING "GAMES" WITHOUT ANYTHING INSIDE!!!

Here we have what? Something like 5 minutes of "games" => How could we named it a "game" first and how can we have good opinion of it?

I just have the feeling to have only loose my time here when the game could be a masterpiece... Publishing a game too early isn't helping yourself at all... And if you REALLY need some help/feedback... well, make it obvious and add a note about it... Maybe I'm really bad here but I think we can be understanding but just... tell it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Parigar and hoborg

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I will try to keep calm but it's really hard...

Authors... Fu*** really please... I really beg all of you....

If you don't want to loose your own time and ours.... If you want to really have some good feedbacks and stop with this useless comments...

STOP FU*** PUBLISHING "GAMES" WITHOUT ANYTHING INSIDE!!!

Here we have what? Something like 5 minutes of "games" => How could we named it a "game" first and how can we have good opinion of it?

I just have the feeling to have only loose my time here when the game could be a masterpiece... Publishing a game too early isn't helping yourself at all... And if you REALLY need some help/feedback... well, make it obvious and add a note about it... Maybe I'm really bad here but I think we can be understanding but just... tell it...
As you're saying, there's many of those game that pops up with basically no content.
And most of the time (if not all), they have a handy like to a Patreon.
Now, take a wild guess as to why a lot of those game never go past 0.1/0.01 ...

Reactions: HylTin

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
My Episode 2 is ready and maybe it will be updated soon here.
Thank you for the support and the good words.
One good review and like can be as valuable as gold.
Love you all. :love:
Sofia XXX
Are we going to see the mom in a few updates? it really sux my fav Li so far is unreachable because of the plot you have made, maybe if we keep using the power we corrupt the lawyer to let us see her? :cautious:

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes