VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
You lost me at mind control :(
I dont like it either, but im gonna wait a few updates to see where its heading because the overview gives me the impression that mind control will be somewhat optional, since it says :" Do you want to fight, corrupt or bring them on your side it will be your choice. "
" Not everyone can be manipulated and sometimes the result is not what you can expect. "

If i want to bring someone to my side i dont think that manipulate them its a good idea on the long run.
And if the result of the mind control can be a undesired one, this gives the impression that you can choose use it or not.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Anonfiles uses pop ups and ads but most of you should already have a adblocker of some type to prevent it there is also ghostery that blocks trackers ads and popups. If you use them you'll never have a problem with downloads from anonfiles.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
was harem ever confirmed for the future? that's the only thing stopping me from trying this game since i see no harem tag in current or future tags.

...that and the lack of sex tags:whistle:
Yes Harem is confirmed and hopefully avoidable don't get me wrong I do enjoy harem games, but for some reason I'm not feeling it in this game that's only my opinion though.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Anonfiles uses pop ups and ads but most of you should already have a adblocker of some type to prevent it there is also ghostery that blocks trackers ads and popups. If you use them you'll never have a problem with downloads from anonfiles.
Yeah, i use Adblock+Ghostery+Poper Blocker and never had any issues...but i dont know if they are available for smartphones/tablets.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have ad blocker plus + stands fair adblocker + ghostery and have never had a problem.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Anonfile isn't the only one that does this as there are others that do it as well as some that use coinhive miner's.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
He probably got it from the dl site itself. Site got blocked as dangerous for me.
If you got a virus, it's almost certainly due to the Anonfile site. It may not have been the developer who posted the download on Anonfile.
Anonfile; I expect to be sent to other sites and Norton pops up warning after warning after warning about attacks from malicious sites. My last choice for downloads. For me, it often takes several clicks on the original download button, close the redirects, let download manager take over, close Anonfile page ASAP. Watch Norton list off the attacks it blocked. It is a bit of chore & risk to get downloads here.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes